1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1967 Ducati 250

Discussion in 'Vintage' started by Bob T, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Anyone got any idea what my 250 mark3 might be worth?
    The little thing is down in France and I need to go and collect it in a van. It is UK registered, first registration in 1970, but is a 1967 narrowcase bike. It is almost standard with bits like Borrani wheel rims, 12 volt electrics and electronic ignition.
    Need to know if it is worth the cost of hiring a van to collect it and sell it here in the UK.
    P1080037s.JPG writing.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fly down, ride back..

3. I value my teeth too much!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Just apply for another set.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Any better pictures Bob? I might be interested although I’d have to do some research into what it’s worth how many miles has it done ? How would you rate the condition out of 10. Cheers Paul
    PS please forgive the text speak talking into my iPhone

6. I think that the speedo reads about 7k miles, but there is no way that I would believe that on a 51 year old bike. The condition is pretty good. New clutch new tyres etc. Everything, including the paint, seems to be original. I have never really used it, just put loads of spit and polish and spent money on bits.
    Here she is

• Like Like x 3
  7. Why not ask the DOCGB on their Facebook page?

8. I would start the ball rolling and put my head on the block and say between £4k and £4.5k but its a really funny market at the moment for all this old stuff.

9. Ooh I like that.....where in France is it.

10. It looks to be in great nick for its age in your other video

11. Before the 31st October o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. My place in the Dordogne.

13. Not to worry as there is plenty of time because it will be extended again.: unamused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I paid 3,850 for this little beauty recently.

IMG_1701.JPG

IMG_1700.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  15. Heading to Germany on Sunday in the van, returning via Paris on Friday. If the bike wasn’t too far out the way I could have picked her up for you.
    Bit pushed for time to make it to the Dordogne.
    Lovely bike, Fell in love with them ever since I saw a Mach 1 a colleague in Australia owned.

• Like Like x 1
  16. 20181023_101541.jpg 20181023_165819.jpg Iv a customer with a stunning mach1, he retired and came home from nz brought his bike back home and says he will never sell.

17. Mach 1.....£10k ????

18. Did you sell the bike @Bob T

19. No, I am in France as I write this. I will get it back to the UK in the next few months. I need to hire a van to bring two bikes down here and bring the 250 back to the UK.
    It looks identical to the bike above apart from the tacho and the rearsets.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information