1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1969 Rolex 1675 Gmt Master

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by ditchvisitor, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Up for sale is my stunning, vintage 1969, Rolex GMT Master Pepsi, as is normal in this hobby I've gone a bit mental recently and am thinning down somewhat.

The dial and hands match perfectly with lovely patina, there are a small number of marks on the lume plots, probably caused at service time at some point in its life.

MK2 matte dial, correct for a 2m serial from late 69 to 72. (serial numer 20888**), this is the early GMT with a low-beat (19800) movement.

The case has been polished during its life but retains plenty of meat, there are obviously some marks commensurate with it being 50+ years old!

I'm led to believe that the crystal is original to the watch and is genuine Rolex.

The original hooky 7 date wheel is present as is the original, red back, fat font faded Pepsi insert.

The oyster bracelet is the correct folded link 7836, it has some wear but to be expected with the age, the date code on the bracelet points to it being a 1972.

The watch runs perfectly, keeps good time and has recently been serviced, it is supplied with the tan leather strap and period correct genuine Rolex box.

£12.5k

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2