1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1986 Ducati F1b 4000 Miles From New

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by pablo, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Hi all.
    Please may i consult the collective, as to what this little gem might be worth? It has 40mm Dellortos, and Montjuic exhaust. I have not seen any for sale for a while, so i don't know what i should advertise it for?
    Thanks in advance.

DUCATI F1B.jpg

DUCATI F1B c.jpg

DUCATI F1B e.jpg

DUCATI F1B d.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi Pablo,The bike looks mint to me, anything from £5k to £12k at a guess:thinkingface:it's all about condition so maybe more

3. Check out Bonham's web site: sale from last October for recent similar bikes... they had 3 750's and 2 400's if I remember correctly, all sold for strong money as some were very low mileage and were from Japan so an additional 20% vat was due...

4. Thank you. Any more opinions out there???

5. How much do you want for it?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. There's a few around :thinkingface:

7. Ten a penny, pah, I will offer you ...TWO bags of wotsits :D

8. Give John at MadeInItaly a ring. I’d estimate £10-20k but he’ll know better than us lot and might even know of someone with the money who’s looking for one.

9. It is yours to sell isn't it? I ask as you've been vague on information such as is it yours, where are you based, what documentation you have with it, are you a dealer or private individual etc

10. Thanks fellas, i'll advertise it once i've registered it here in the UK. Either they are rare now [howmanyleft showing 8 bikes on SORN], or everybody hangs onto them?

11. that is a really lovely sight to see - you only see shots like that nowadays on a dog-eared sales brochure of the day, would be interested to hear about the bike's storage facilities/conditions up until now.

12. How many Kms has it done?

13. 6200

14. Just escaped paying vat there then! Is it NOVA cleared?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information