1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1994 600ss Rebuild

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by CAD_Ricko, Oct 10, 2018.

1. I hope I'm posting in the right place .
    I've bought a 1994 600ss and a 750ss as a rebuild projects ,the have been stood outside since 2008 so you can imagine they are not exactly in perfect condition Lol.
    I've tried to get a genuine works manuals (I've got the Haynes manuals for both but they are a bit vauge in certain areas ) but I've only managed to get the 750ss works manual in pdf format from emanualonline.com and very reasonably priced but they couldn't help me out with the 600ss.
    I wonder if any body can point me in the right direction for for one.

2. As far as I am aware, the 750 and 600 engines are basically identical as opposed to the 900 which is quite a bit different.

Probably a good bet is to get hold of the parts manuals for 750 and 600 to see if the various items are the same part number; ie bearings; gears etc.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thanks for your reply,I never thought about part comparisons but thats the way to go many thanks.

4. believe the 600 and 750 to be identical, except for flywheel, rods and pistons (and sleeve).

Do Not Sell My Personal Information