1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1994 Ducati 900ss

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rumble, Oct 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is my lovely 1994 Ducati 900ss.
    Serviced by Ducati Pro earlier this year including belts.
    Excellent previous owners service history including details of valve adjustments.
    Never been damaged in anyway with superb bodywork.
    UK bike.
    11700 miles.
    MOT until September 2019.
    Starts, runs and rides perfectly.
    Very original, bar sensible mods: braided lines all round, Omron clutch cylinder (original included), case saver, uprated battery starter cables, top brace on the frame.
    Handbook, tools and both keys present and correct.
    I searched for ages to find a nice one, and was really pleased with this one as I'm a fussy git.
    Ready to enjoy, nothing is needed. Never been restored in anyway, it's just been very well cared for.
    £3995 firm.
    I have just uploaded these images:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Rumble, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  2. More pics available on request.

3. Lovely example GLWS :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Great looking better bike and set at a good price too.
    Good luck.

5. Same as Ex's post,a excellent machine and price:motorcycleduc:

6. Thank you guys.
    Forgot to mention it also has an upgraded regulator/rectifier and gel battery. The original is also included and working fine. I am an Electrical Engineer by trade so rest assured the regulator has been wired up using top quality connectors - none of those nasty red/blue/Yellow crimps here - and is completely reversible.
    The tank protector hides no damage whatsoever. The frame is perfect, no damage or cracks, as is the swing arm.
    Clocks are crisp and clear with zero fading, it really is a lovely clean bike.

7. Did you have any problems with the head bolts. Mine snapped two around the time the rectifier blew. Seems a common fault.

8. No problems with the head bolts. They are the larger diameter ones I believe. Then again I had no problems with the original regulator/rectifier. I replaced that as '''preventative maintenance'.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hello there, could you tell me where in the country you are?

11. Click on his avatar

12. Now sold

13. Thread closed

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information