1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1997 750 Supersport

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Ghost Rider, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg Not urgent or nuffink......If it doesn't sell, I'll keep using it until I fall off.

Plenty up up-speccing.......It has 900SS front and rear suspension etc.

Passed all six MOTs since I have owned it........due in June/July 2016.

More details via PM or email if interested.

If anyone wants it, then a nice batch of spares will go with it; hence £2500 or a near offer.

AL

#1 Ghost Rider, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Looks mint...

3. Close to.......Very clean/tidy might be nearer.

4. Nail on the head Steve............Here's a recent trip......what happens if I have an off....?

PS...It's not a shark attack.......It took four weeks to get anywhere near healed....

......but as an ex-sidecar 'monkey', I can still leave my brain on the kerb.....

P1020240a.jpg

#4 Ghost Rider, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
  5. Feel for you...

6. Sorry Al, wish you could keep riding, but given the elevated risk I fully understand why, Good Luck with the sale.

7. I hope you get what you want for it AL, the best engine/suspension combination IMO. If I could only own one 2v belt it would be the 750.

8. Well....It's available if someone wants it; if not I'll keep it and probably still use it.

Take away the value of the spares (£1025 rough reckoning) and it's a good deal; but if it goes I logically want the spares to go with it.

#8 Ghost Rider, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
  9. Good luck with the healing process, Al.

very nice looking bike, and I would definitely be interested if it were April (bonus time here in work), although the GF may not be overjoyed at me having another Italian beauty that would be the fourth thing I would get out of the house if there was a fire (Kids x2, 998s, ...) :laughing:

Pete

10. You mean you would come all the way from Liverpool to buy the bike?

11. I have travelled big distances for decent bikes/cars, sometimes its better to put yourself out for the bigger a gain of getting the "right" vehicle (currently scouring the country for a specific car I have always wanted, but nothing is quite "right" yet and missed out on an ebay one when the buyer pulled the listing due to "inaccuracies in the listing", or he got a decent cash offer for it) saw an almost "right" motor up in Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago, and again was prepared to jump a train to go fetch it.

Rode a bike back from South Wales a couple of years ago through the night so as not to miss out on work the previous day, and family commitments the next day.

as I say, if it is "right", and yours does look like a very nice bike to ride/look at/polish, with a high probability of either no depreciation or even appreciation, then its worth it.

12. You had better bring a van, then.......You won't get the spares in a rucksack.

13. haha - true enough.

14. It's also available like this...........

HALF.jpg

15. Hi is this bike still for sale, if so interested, but would rather have a conversation than messaging over forum. Please advise, thanks

16. Hi is it still for sale? How do we a private conversation, new to this!

17. Yes he would :)

18. Yes, it's still for sale........not that it has been 'for sale' for very long.....

Yeah, I know........

19. No disrepect intended but I like to keep a written trail rather than phone calls (it's an age thing, I guess) so I will PM you, but I would delete your phone number if I were you....

#20 Ghost Rider, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information