1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1999 Honda Rs250 For Sale

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by JohnB250, Feb 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. no longer available

#1 JohnB250, Feb 7, 2022
    Last edited: May 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 6
  2. I have to admit that I've learnt something this afternoon.

The difference between a Honda RS250 and a Honda 250RS:D

I opened the thread expecting a completely different bike.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. thats amazing!! :heart_eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. lovely bike, but us here, bike in U.S. and you in Germany - how does that work then? :)

5. Hello Chris,

I am here in US with the motorcycle, I have moved back to US since 3 years ago

6. Good luck with your sale John, I hope you attract a buyer over there, I have no idea on extra cost and complication of bringing to UK.

7. YumYum :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. even relative to UK that's SUPER cheap? In the UK that would probably sell for £15k upwards with a good spares kit, so 30k dollars? GLWS

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Glws, I had a 2007 bike ( same from 2002 ) … fast as flip .

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hello Chris

I know a good company who can handle the shipping without stress and also for extra cost like Tax and Vat, There is away i will prepare the bill of sale, the cost for tax and vat will be very low.

Who is interested should send a PM

• Like Like x 1
  11. Me too

• Like Like x 1
  12. Really?! Way too many stupid people with money of someone is paying more than 6k for something like that. World is fucking bonkers.

13. Lovely bike tho and GLWS :upyeah:

14. Must ..................... resist...............

• Like Like x 1
  15. Get.......it........bought.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. if it’s a proper RS250 with heritage and decent spares then yeah people are paying big money, have you not seen all the road going Aprilia RS250 prices? Upwards of £10k, I sold my RGV for £8k, personally I don’t think they are worth it but it’s what people are paying

• Like Like x 1
  17. what the "people" will pay does become the benchmark doesn't it?, whether they are misguided, delusional sheep or savvy, finger-on-the-pulse buyers doesn't make any difference.

Did you see the Auction for the Banksy picture that self-shredded after the final bid? I think the buyer got offered more for it post-shred despite this, crazy "some say" :)

18. May explain some of the ridiculous prices people are asking for absolute sheds ;)

GLWS OP

19. Lets not forget these were a lot of money when new ,if you found one with a race kit on these were silly money, pure race machine equals lots of money ,if you get to ride one you will see why :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Just to wet your appetite ,these weighed approx 100kg with approx 90bhp,with about a 2000rpm powerband, the 125 was about 60kg with 45/50 bhp :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information