1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1999 St2 In Red

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by dtanglewood, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have advertised my 1999 Ducati ST2 here and there, but its Christmas and everyone is too busy to see a bargain.
    This is a 22,000 mile red ST2. Battery being charged ready for atest ride.
    It has a rear rack
    t is 944cc with a 2 valve desmo v twin engine, you probably know the model, with a full fairing
    and fluid cooling. It has a recently changed radiator and a renovated dry clutch.
    I have recently changed the battery and starter solenoid and wing mirrors
    Cam belts were changed at 20,000 miles approx. but more than two years ago

There is a Givi rear rack fitted and a top box fitted.
    I am asking £1, 250.00 for this machine with the rack.

Other items available for separate bidding at bargain clearance prices as follows:-

I have accumulated some spare parts which are also for sale. I intended to have a spare set of complete wheels shod with a different type of tyre, I have tthe wheels and some tyres but not completed that project with front and rear discs.
    I have available a smarter exhaust system, some younger injectors, brake callipers, master cylinders, handlebars, cylinder heads, fuel tank with pump, cap and lock and a spare radiator and a box of electrical bits, including headlight, clocks and wiring loom.
    I will replace the oil and filters and battery so it should be nice and fresh for the
    new owner.

Luggage in matching red is also for sale.

Pictures to follow when i have finished my short holiday
    David Wiggins (dtanglewood)

P1030834Vers2.jpg

P1030835.JPG

P1030836.JPG

P1030840v2.jpg

P1030841v2.jpg

P1030844v2.jpg

P1030848.JPG

P1030849v2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. I have an ST2 and love it!. Great bike that is very versatile. This one is better than mine as it is in the right colour. If I had space then I would be joining the queue!!!

3. I have priced it as a real bargain, Its available now ready, with a little prep, for that Isle of Man holiday.

4. Could be tempted by this. Whilst I love my '93 750ss, the riding position is becoming unbearable on longer rides, so I could do with something a bit less racy. An ST2 could be the answer. Have sent you a message.

5. That is a very very fair price and a bit of a bargain, I hope your sale goes well sir.

6. I may be interested in your spare fuel tank, I assume it is as good as your bike :)

7. Looks an absolute bargain , glws.

8. How do I contact you out side of Forum?

9. Try my email address at [email protected]

10. The tank is good. a minor paint chip which does not show. From another machine I have a fuel Pump and I have a spare fuel cap and key

11. Notice this is the fully adjustable forks, iirc the later ones didn’t. Bardgain for sure: sold mine for 1450 about 6 years ago :upyeah:

12. I'm going to pass on this one as I've decided to stick with my original plan and go for an airhead BMW instead (but still keeping my 750SS).

This ST2 looks like a genuinely nice bike and will be an absolute steal for someone.
    Good luck with the sale, David.

13. Bargain !!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Interested PM sent

15. Sold.
    I have a few spares remaining.
    email to [email protected] for a list.
    Thanks for your interest in potentially purchasing and reviewing my bike.
    I will post a picture or two of some other machines I have owned
    and refurbished at a future date. David (dtanglewood)

16. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information