1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st Facelift.

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Wrecked, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Comfy looking seat, better looking end cans etc. + twin spark motor update. :upyeah:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have heard a whisper that these will be available early April!

Any truth in it?

3. Place an order and you'll soon find out :upyeah:

4. I tried that two weeks ago and the dealer was very none committal. He would only say sales bollocks of "we have this one sir" or " we may not get another one like this for a long time"

If he would have told me he could got me one for mid April I would have paid the deposit there and then.

Sceptical! Me! .... Surely not !!!

5. same happened to me when I bought my diavel. Wanted a 899 but they were the same so bought the diavel. 899 was announced a week later!

6. Still looks like it is from a Judge Dredd cartoon strip

• Like Like x 1
  7. Also a full LED headlight and a Fuel Gauge.

Oh and apparently the seat is longer.

New to all 2015 Ducati Diavel models:

• Testastretta 11° DS engine
    • Exhausts system
    • Full LED illumination
    • Headlamp cover and mounting
    • Bar-risers
    • Radiator covers
    • Seat
    • Fuel gauge and side-stand TFT instrumentation icons

#7 Ape2Duc, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  8. Fuel gauge would be handy.

9. I want one !

Now the news is out I hope the dealer will have a delivery date.

Bye bye Multi. Hello judge dread!!!!!!!

#9 Dick dastardly, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Hi All, there is a National Open Day planned for dealerships on April 12th. We expect dealers to have their demonstrator Diavel by then - along with the Monster 1200 and obviously 899 and the rest of the 2014 Model Year.

As ever check with your dealer before travelling!

Tim Maccabee

• Like Like x 3
  11. Thanks for the heads up Tim :smile:

12. Seems a strange 2nd choice to me?

13. I was in the market for one any way, but if they'd confirmed the arrival of the 899 I'd have had that. Mind you though, from the dealers point of view they'd of rather had the £15k sale straight away that the £12k one when the 899 was finally announced.

14. Hmmm I like it but don't like it....sort of stuck in no mans land on a decision on if its cool or not.....maybe we should start a top gear cool wall....is this ice cool and therefore not cool at all?

15. Marmite it maybe. Proper Ducati, Who knows.........

Who cares... Order in. Down side is a May delivery but ho hum. Multi will keep me smiling until then.

16. Soooo cool it is below freezing, you will find out why when you have done a few miles. Bloody awesome machine. Does everything you ask of it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ok guys a little help please. Insurance???? where and who.

Currently fully comp on the Multi £200 ish
    New Diavel fully comp...........................£580

I'm not a tight arse but dam that's a jump!!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Try Ducati Insurance. I've insured by Diavel through them for less than £200 fully comp. I am an old fart though!

19. I'd quite like a go on a Diavel, not sure I'd like to own one but definitely fancy a blast out

20. Thanks... I'll try them again tomorrow but thats where the £580 price came from.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information