1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2001 Ducati 748 Biposto **sold**

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by David Richardson, Jul 25, 2018.

1. For sale my Ducati 748S Biposto which i have owned since new from On Yer Bike in Bicester.
    Recently stored for 5 years during house renovation and maintained by Coventry Ducati where it was on display in their showroom!
    Has a genuine 1389 miles only on the clock and is in showroom condition.
    The bike has not been modified in any way, it is as it left the factory with Datatool alarm and immobiliser.
    Will be going to auction at Bonhams in October if it does not find a buyer here - want to offer the Ducati community a chance to buy this low milage example.

MOT Til November, is currently declared SORN.
    £8000 OVNO

Ducati 748 Biposto 889.jpg

Ducati 748 Biposto 890.jpg Ducati 748 Biposto 891.jpg Ducati 748 Biposto 892.jpg Ducati 748 Biposto 893.jpg

#1 David Richardson, Jul 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  2. lovely. cant be many at that mileage still around

3. Lovely and Original FAB,,,GLWS:upyeah:

4. It's lovely. GLWS

For my own nosiness though, how come it's got forks, shock and wheels of an S? My recently-acquired 2002 model has grey three spokes and poverty spec springy bits. I'm not doubting your bike, just interested. Genuinely your bike is a rarity and rightly is worth the premium. Frankly these are desirable bits, I just wondered if you'd spec'ed it that way.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Quite right! i checked the invoice from On Yer Bike and it is a 748S Biposto!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information