1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2002 748s Monoposto In Anniversary Red

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by John Turner, Aug 1, 2018.

1. As a newcomer to the forum I am a fan of all things Ducati and appreciate the chance to view posts regarding existing and new machinery. As an owner, I have a genuine monoposto bike which regretfully has to be sold. It has done 15 k miles (500 of my own - I am the second owner). Service history/invoices available. I can be contacted at 0787 1796076 or 028 71811688. Bike currently on SORN and stored in a controlled temperature garage. Location : Northern Ireland.
    More detail of history/parts/upgrades/photos available on request.

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. we get a few owners joining in order to flog their bike - without a price, you might get a few bags of wotsits bid (forum tradition) :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. You'll need to pop a price on there, young man. And for selling on the forum it'll be appreciated if you'll join as a subscriber for £5 (or join for £15, get a Halfords trade card, @PerryL will clue you in).

GLWS, sad to see you selling.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. He has already subscribed :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'll get my coat, and an eye-test booked :eyes: :joy::joy::joy:

Sorry, and GLWS, again...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. You need to post in the bikes for sale section or it will get missed by many :) and as above a price when selling is kinda helpful:thinkingface:

7. :bucktooth:

8. Many thanks for the comments. I will post in the bikes for sale section.

9. Beautiful bike :upyeah:

10. Welcome John,Nice bit of kit should sell straightaway:upyeah:

11. It has a biposto subframe!

12. Lovely bike. GLWS!

13. Welcome Dave and I did tell you this in our messages ;)

14. moderator in the making....

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bins too :upyeah::blush:

Welcome into the mad house

Best colour do you REALLY want to sell

16. Why thank you, that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all week. I'm glad you see me as a natural leader and someone to look up to. :heart:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Sounds like you have had a shite week!

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. You really don't get the required attributes for the job do you :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Thank you for your further comments.
    It pains me to sell this bike, it took a long time to find. Just owning the machine has been a pleasure and the few miles I have done on it reinforce all the professional reviews. (Ref Motorcycle News October 2012 in particular).
    I had thought a simple post on the forum with telephone number and email would suffice for selling to keep things simple.
    However it is a forum for discourse and I hope to post good focused pictures- when it stops raining. In addition I will detail the original parts I have and the few upgrades that are on the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  20. A price would help too :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information