1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2002 Suzuki Gsx600f , Cheap Reliable Bike , Winter Hack ?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by m@tt, Sep 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0E9EED97-FA1E-4F0B-83B7-49BC7FD1CCA0.jpeg C74CD905-6540-43AA-ADB6-F9ED6CE951C6.jpeg 2002 Suzuki GSX600f , in good condition ready to go anywhere.
    I bought this in Jan 2020 , for a charity bike ride from Lands End to John O Groats to be completed in 24hrs without using a single motorway.
    The bike had been sat in a bike dealers in Worthing since 2015 hence the low mileage.
    I went through the bike to ensure it was 100% reliable for the trip , so it’s had almost all consumable parts replaced inc , brakes front and rear (pads, pistons , seals ) Fork seals , wheel bearings , tyres , chain.
    The carbs were stripped and cleaned , new needle valves and seals were fitted throughout
    To make it more comfortable for the long trip , I fitted Renthal bars and a bar riser kit along with longer throttle cables and brake line , new grips and bar ends.
    It has a Carbon Can Co silencer, optimate tender , USB point on the bars and a ram mount for a phone or SatNav. The original manual and tool kit are still under the seat.

The planned trip was cancelled last year due to Covid , but went ahead on the longest day in 2021 and the bike performed impeccably . So good , infact , that we came back via the NC500 and did around 2200 miles in 5 days . The bike didn’t miss a beat and was a pleasure getting to ride.

The bike is now for sale due to lack of space , it’s a great bike and I’d have no hesitation in getting on it and riding it anywhere .
    Viewing recommended , as it’s not a new bike and has signs of use with marks here and there. Some paint peeled from the visible engine cases and some rust on the chrome heel guards.
    Any questions please ask

£1000

B4D1637D-CD1F-4173-9772-1A0B34A1A33B.jpeg

ACFC47FC-E1DA-4F2C-AA7A-81A22319E1C4.jpeg

F38CB829-6FFA-4AD3-86B1-B1F19E987C17.jpeg

2. Where about are you based?

3. Says winsor mate

4. Oops I didn’t get any notifications that there was a response - I’m in Walton on Thames ,

5. Now sold

6. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information