1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2005 St3 Breaking

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by conquistador, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Following my removal from my bike by a van and the bike being written off, I am breaking it for spares. The only parts unavailable are the front end parts - forks, headlight and associated front fairing parts and the nearside upper fairing. Everything else is in good condition. The bike has done 39.5K and I have taken a short video of the engine running before I disconnect everything. Panniers and racks also for sale, red paintwork.

2. Don't auppose that you have inside mirror then?:worried:

3. I certainly do

4. I want the whole thing - so just to bolt it to the stay with the fairing positioned between the stay and the mirror. How much and condition?
    upload_2020-4-8_12-5-58.png

5. The mirror and spring itself is fine, the bracket which sits above the rubber has a crack in it and a small piece missing. It was still securely fixed to the bike when I unbolted it so should be ok. I'd probably put some metal filler on it if I was to use it again. Picture shows the crack.
    How does £35 posted sound, assuming you are in the UK?

IMG_20200408_123409.jpg

6. So the cover (that is red) was taken off for that pic? I haven't got the bike here as I fell off it riding back from Salisbury in January 19. I'm in Berkeley, Gloucestershire.

The price seems reasonable but I haven't checked genuine prices. My nearest dealer is Riders and I assume they are shut at the moment.

If you have the cover, then we might have the basis for a deal.

7. Cover, mirror and bracket. Jigsaw not included, it's keeping my wife sane at the moment!

IMG_20200408_125317.jpg

8. I read the text before looking at the picture. I though that you were talking about a Jig Saw!
    upload_2020-4-8_13-49-6.png
    Wots the black thing in bottom right hand corner of pic?

9. Hi I have a silver ST3 but no panniers, I guess I can always get them painted, so any pictures of them, how much and I guess they would need the correct key as I think it uses the ignition key ? What condition are the silencers in ? mine are a bit scratched again any pictures ?

10. That's the bracket and rubber that attaches to the top side of the fairing and the mirror sits on.

11. The panniers are in good nick, two keys which are independent of the ignition key. The mounting racks could do with painting as some has peeled, I haven't got round to doing that yet.
    The silencers have a few scrapes and tar marks, only one deep one where my bike hit the g

DSC06658.JPG

DSC06659.JPG

DSC06660.JPG

DSC06661.JPG

DSC06662.JPG

DSC06657.JPG

12. Thanks for these, maybe interested in the panniers but my silencers are already better than these now after the excursion along the tarmac. I meant to ask, are you OK ? shame the ST3 is a write off.
    Anyway back to the bags and rack, any idea how much you are looking for ?
    SteveR

13. You can have the panniers plus racks for £160 plus postage. I'll check postage if you're interested

14. Ah, I remember now. I don't need that but is it included, or extra? From what I can remember, the stalk bit is still attached and it was the mirror bit that took the impact of the bike falling on it. So, I am definitely interested in as much as you want to sell.

If the other chap doesn't want the panniers, then I'd be interested. I am unsure if they will fit though. I've got Termis on and I think that they come up a bit higher than the standard exhaust. Willing to take the risk though.

15. Mirror and bracket £35 posted. I'll pm you PayPal details

16. OK. I've got a PM. We've got a deal :)

17. Thanks for the replies but I'm out so good luck with the other guy. I have already got a Givi top box not sure the rack will fit without taking off the Givi rack. SteveR

18. Hi, are the panniers sold?

19. No, still available if you want them

Do Not Sell My Personal Information