1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2006 St3s-abs

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by AndrewN, Oct 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Standard UK Bike. Very low mileage (4200) 3 owners from new. Recommissioned with new belts, fluids, filters, battery and tyres, November 18. MOT Oct 2020. Full Ducati luggage, all keys, OEM tools, and Ducati D Lock. (Handbook as PDF) Will come with Optimate charger and Oxford bike cover. Currently SORN. Reluctant sale due to ill health. More pictures and details: 07710 399190. Located in Essex. £3400 ono. (And for those to whom it matters - yes, those are my bins!)

STLS01b.jpg STLS02b.jpg STLS03b.jpg STLS05b.jpg STPTD03.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Andrew, I realise this was probably sold months ago, but just checking—do you still have this bike for sale? P.S. I live in England, just in Zimbabwe for a couple of weeks with work, so ignore Zimbabwe flag.

3. Welcome Dave. Introduce yourself properly in the newbies section too please :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hi - It is still here at the moment. I am a reluctant and lethargic salesman! I may ramp up my efforts to find it a new home if it ever stops raining here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Andrew, I'm really interested in your bike. I realise at 4k miles it's not had much of a history to service, if you get what I mean, but has it had whatever servicing it should have had?? Also, sorry to hear that you are having to sell it due to ill health.

6. Hi Dave, I had it recommissioned and fully serviced in 2018/19 because, despite the low mileage, it came with no documented history. If easier, e-mail me for more details and pictures: andrewn61 at gmail dot com

7. OK, Thanks Andrew. BTW, it's Tom :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Where did Dave go? :D
    Apologies!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Great bins :)

10. Thank you for noticing :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. No thank you for posting :blush:

12. Bike now sold. Many thanks.

• Like Like x 1