1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2010 Bmw R1200gs 30th Anniversary - Lincs, Ln7

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Fire3500, May 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is my 2010 (10 plate) BMW R1200GS 30th Anniversary in jolly nice Motorsport colours.

It's only done 31k miles and had a mahoosive BMW service within the last six months including final drive service, ESA serviced (it works!) all fluids and clearances and software updates / recalls completed. Nothing doesn't work, or everything works... which do you prefer?

As it stands, highly farkled, I'm asking £7,000 for it, open to trades for interesting things, don't really want to take any less than this for it though as it's blooming epic.

[​IMG]

What farkles? You cry... well, a fair old ££'s worth (some of them unobtanium...)
    • MRA Vario Touring Screen
    • HID headlamp conversion
    • LED spotlights
    • SW Motech engine bars
    • BMW cylinder head protectors
    • Garmin 390LM GPS
    • Touratech GPS locking cradle
    • RAM mount with tamper-proof fixings
    • Wunderlich oil cooler protection (supplied)
    • Wunderlich frame bags (L&R)
    • Givi pannier frames (Givi Trekker Outback)
    • Givi monokey topbox plate
    • BMW vario pannier mounts (supplied - if I can find them)
    • Touratech / BMW beak extender
    • Touratech / BMW rear fender extender
    • Fender extender
    • Mudsling
    • Touratech exhaust valve protector
    • Akrapovic titanium silencer
    • Givi tanklock tankbag
    • Hilltop mapped (releases extra 400hp / gently corrects fuelling / snakeoil - delete as appropriate)
    • BMW low seat (supplied)
    • Wunderlich low seat (supplied)
    • OE stainless / chrome exhaust silencer (supplied)
    [​IMG]

Bike came to me from a fanatical GS enthusiast who was obsessive about his bikes. I've added some classy bits, sent it off to Marshalls in Grimsby for a full critique and wallet-emptying session and continued the polishing / farkling from there. It includes original keys and documents. Welcome to be HPI checked and there's no finance outstanding or issues like that. Happy to MOT for new owner if asking price met.

It might be "just another GS" to some, but it's a rather special 30th Anniversary edition. Not only is it the much-loved twin-cam engine but it also includes special colours (inc. Cameo codpiece seat a la R80 g/s), spoked wheels and the full complement of TC / ABS / ESA / TPMS etc. These are quite sought after and unusual in this condition.

Why? I have three bikes that ostensibly do the same thing. SWMBO prefers the Multi of all them, so I think that the XR and GS will have to go.

• Like Like x 3
  2. :D:yum Too easy....

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. She’s a lovely bike! Good luck with the sale

I’m after a 2018 model though for the TFT dash ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Here we go again........

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I've had a couple of demo bikes with the TFT and it is pretty ace. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Deposit received, provisionally SOLD.

• Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  7. Let me know when you want it closed

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Sold and collected!

@Ducbird if you'd kindly do the honours...

9. Did @Marco - 58 seem pleased with it when he collected it ?

10. Bwhahahahahahahaha !! Yeah man, I fuckin loved it, put it on a low loader, took it straight down to the scrappies, and through the ugly mofo straight in the crusher !! Was worth the cost solely to have one less of those common as fuck double dog shit pieces of overweight, under powered, slow as fuck, pogo stick suspended, piss poor built, 1930's engined piles of utter shite on the road...... Sell me some more fuckers !!! The same fate awaits as this piece of crap !!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_lady_doth_protest_too_much,_methinks

12. It is showing as a normal thread on my pc.
    Perhaps now you have a GS you get your own private threads so you can avoid the rest of the forum and waft around secure in your Germanic superiority ?

13. Dunno, he's blocked... :D

14. That explains his reply above. Any idea why, he is usually very funny but not offensive IMO ?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. I have a fairly well-developed understanding of why, yes. :)

16. It’s difficult to really gauge how you feel about this Wayne, wish you could be clearer in your choice of words so all your mates on the Ducati forum would understand you first time, now we have to second guess all the time .....:cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Yeah, I logged out to see the big cry baby has blocked me. Fair enough I guess. Big girls blouse!! Now I get it...... : unamused::D

18. Thread closed

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information