1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2010 Hypermotard 1100 ...

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Packman, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Well just found out ive got a big unexpected bill to pay and the only way i can sort this is to probably sell my Hypermotard so im testing the water ... Had it for just over 3 years brought it off a good friend at work who is into his Ducati's he has 3 and is also anal on looking after his bikes like me thats the only reason i got it.

Its just turned 16k now. Mods are full MIVV exhaust with a aluminium tail tidy and full Course Dynamics Induction kit , this inc 100mm trumpets instead of the 70mm ones and large K&N filters so yes there is no airbox. Mark at BSD mapped it last year the power when from 84hp at the back wheel to 95hp and its got 76ft of torque so now its very town friendly now it can breath and the fueling is correct. The rear subframe was also painted to match the frame while the tank was off as i felt the silver made it look dated it looks bang upto date now.

Ive changed the oil and filter every 1000 miles because i can. It will come with a new set of cambelts and a new Battery also will get new tyres and another oil and filter change.

Its got the oil cooler guard and the expensive frame guards in billet aluminum cant remember the make. Ive got the Ducati folder spare red key manual and quite a few invoices from when i got it.
    Ive also got all the standard bits exhaust airbox rear pegs ect ect.

As you can see the bike is in great condition really clean with no knocks or scratches ATM its rapped up in the garage with ACF on the shiny bits waiting for summer again.

£5300

The bike located near Northampton any questions 07738206428 Giles 20170415_145940.jpg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information