1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2011 Ducati 1198

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by bootsam, May 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White. 20,000miles DTC DQS DDA Standard OEM. Full Ducati Service History from WM Snell. Good condition and looked after. Has recently had new sprag, starter gear and flange fitted with Genuine Ducati Parts.

Pics to follow tonight. This thread is a holder to remind me otherwise I shall forget. Plus I need to agree price and hope people here will help me. Probably circa £6,500 ono unless thats too high. Feel free to advise. I need the space in my garage as 1299S arriving soon. Im lazy and without this push, Ill procrastinate. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Why does life have a habit of getting in the way when you need to be left alone in your garage?

3. good luck with the sale. on a side note, you mentioned a "spare" 1198 oil cooler you might have for sale. I don't suppose you could (a) advise how much you want for it, (b) measure it and post/message the dimensions so I could see if it will fit where I am looking at putting it, please?

Cheers,

Pete

PS - NSNO :p

4. Only if you declare that Anfield is better than Goodison. :cool: Hehe. (Only joking, we all know that as fact :innocent: )

I do have a spare oil cooler, its off an 1198 which i bought with a new rad when a stone holed mine on Exmoor. I am not the sort to sell things for stupidly inflated prices. Esp if it helps someone out. Make me an offer. I'll measure it later but someone may know the measurements.

YNWA :kissing_heart:

• Like Like x 2
  5. we had to give you Anfield, as a far superior location was needed :p

need to measure the gap where I am looking to fit it first, so that won't be for a few days as I am manic over the coming weekend (everything from helping a mate do the top end of his Honda CD200, to teaching the GF how to repair stonechips on her new (to her) alfa). So no massive rush on my part.

Cheers,

Pete

• Like Like x 1
  6. You couldnt afford the rent thats why.

Yeah, me too. Im driving to Dumfries for family thing. The rad isnt going anywhere but Ill try to measure it later.

7. Is to fit a 916 typeobike?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. thanks Boots - enjoy your weekend up in the sunny north.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. What part of "its for an 1198" do you not understand Nelson old bean? :thinkingface:

10. either that or a M900. my 998 oil rad is more than a bit knackered, so looking at options between it and the M900.

11. think he means what am I looking to bodge it on. is that right @Nelson ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I do...So there fecker...:poop:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Pics?

14. Lol, sorry see. I procrastinated. I had to drive to Scotland and stuff kept getting in my way. Today I pic up my 1299. All i need to do is put side panels on and a quick wash. A test ride too to check OEM clutch pack height is fine as its not been used for a while. I will get round to it.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Pics attached. Eventually. £6.5k ono.

Also included are rear seat pads. Rear pegs. Oem heal guards. Oem screen etc.

IMG_2003.JPG

IMG_2004.JPG

IMG_2006.JPG

IMG_2007.JPG

IMG_2008.JPG

IMG_2005.JPG

#15 bootsam, Jun 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. they do look good in white!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Keep it you nutter :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Can't. 1299 needs feeding. Shame to sell her but i have to. No choice. Great bikes the 1198.

• Like Like x 1
  19. GLWS...:kissing_heart:
    [​IMG]

• WTF WTF x 1
  20. Better with gold wheels ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information