1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 848 Streetfighter Dropped - Parts Help

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Jon_Dong, May 4, 2017.

1. Hi all,

Unfortunately, its finally happened. I've dropped my bike and need to source a few new parts.

I need a new right side mirror (52340222a) - When I'm searching, I only seem to get rubbish on ebay coming up from Taiwan. I would like OEM parts.

Also, I need the peg replacing for the rear brake pedal. it was just the end of the peg that took the brunt so no need to replace the whole pedal. Again, not sure where I can get one of these.

Any help appreciated.

Other bits I've ordered include some nice new ASV brake levers and RG bar ends. Not a cheap mistake really.

2. Sorry to hear it.

Pretty sure i have the mirror as i took mine off straight away, i'll have a look at the weekend if you can wait that long? Where are you located?

3. Hi Pavey,

I found one about an hour ago but I really do appreciate the email. If I have any issues, i'll be in touch.

Thanks again

• Like Like x 1
  4. For the OEM mirrors, have a look for the previous gen Monster mirrors. They're the same, but... Make sure you get the right mounting length. The design has changed giving them a longer mounting stem that doesn't break as easily but it needs new longer bolts.

If I were you, I'd check dealer prices aswell, these parts are not to expensive new. I had to buy som in the past for my girlfriends bike.

5. I appreciate the help Hostyle

I got one from Ducati, Shipley for 60 quid. Thought that was reasonable

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's roughly €65,-. Not a bad price indeed, think I paid the same.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information