1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Bmw S1000r Sport

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by MergatroidSkittle, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMW S1000R Sport

Purchased in April from BMW Park lane for £12,155.64

2300 miles.

600 mile service completed at Park Lane BMW.

Options: Cruise control, alarm, datatag, touring screen. Have the coding plug, spare key and all documentation. Also has motorrad tank pad, R&G bobbins and R&G paddock stand.

Comes with remainder of BMW warranty.

Selling to buy a panigale. Love the bike but can't have two bikes as the insurance is astronomical for me. I have a feeling I will regret selling this but really want to try a panigale before the weather changes.

£11,000

IMG_9364.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Whats the dealer said about the trade in price? Oh there are a shortage of these as well, stick it on MCN/Autotrader and you would have sold by the end of the week

3. Very nearly bought one of these. Test rode it and put a deposit on an order. A fantastic road bike... Bought a Panigale though ;-)

4. Was thinking about changing my rsv4 for one of these - a bit too close to the riding style of my hyper though....never had a go on a bmw anything - always been curious about them...

5. This was an option had I not gone for the 1290. It's a cracking job by BMW I think, if a little "easy" to make given the basic bike is the same as a well proven formula.

I get the Panigale urge but it's an expensive mistake purchase to change. It depends what riding you like really. I'd suspect a trade in would actually secure a decent deal as these are still sought after and rare.

6. I think theres a six month waiting list for these, not sure.

I'm not sure about selling thats why I haven't gone for an mcn/autotrader add.

I test rode the panigale a day after I test rode the s1000r. I found the panigale uncomfortable (for me) and it had a snatchy throttle so I decided on the s1000r. However I keep thinking about the sound the panigale made and that thought has built up an urge (crazy I know).

7. Thread closed :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information