1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2014 Ducati Monster 1200

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by andy j, Sep 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2014 Ducati Monster 1200 with 12266 miles. I am the second owner of the bike and have owned it for 4 and a half years. The bike has full Ducati service history and was last serviced at Ducati Preston on the 4/9/20 and the MOT was carried out on the 15/9/20. These bikes require a belt change every 5 years. I had the belts changed at last years 30/8/19 service by Ducati Preston. I have recently fitted New front and rear Metzeler Sportec M7 RR tyres, new battery, new chain and uprated stater cables. The bike also have Evotech radiator, oil cooler, and engine guards an Evotech tail tidy and a Givi screen. The bike has some age related stone chips and scratches.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm not looking to swap or part exchange the bike (unless someone wants a straight swap for a desmosedici rr :grinning:).
    £6750ono
    Collection only. Bike is located in Dumfries DG1

#1 andy j, Sep 26, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  2. Price dropped

3. Bump.
    Good looking example, good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. Beauty

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes

6. That looks cheap as fook... no expert but looks a heck of a lot of bike for not a lot of money

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think so. Its been a brilliant bike but I fancy a change. Probably wrong time of the year to sell it.

8. SOLD

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information