1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2014 Hypermotard 821 Matt Black

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Jason Batten, Sep 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 64 reg Hypermotard 821 in Richmond (Greater London). Standard bike with a factory fitted Titanium Termignoni Exhaust and R&G Crash Bungs. This bike is excellent fun for commuting and weekend rides with friends. It is in excellent condition throughout, always garaged, finished in matt black with bright red frame. HPi Clear, 2 keys, Datatag, Service and User Manuals. Only 6000 miles with full service history, next service is due in 3300 miles, but has had oil and coolant changes recently. Tyres, battery and clutch cable recently replaced, MOT is due Sept 30th, but I will renew with a full year before sale. , A few small surface scratches here and there that seem to show up more on the matt black colouring but these are to be expected for its age and usage. Please let me know if you have any questions. Viewing can be arranged in Isleworth or Richmond (Greater London), 2 previous owners, £6,750 IMG_6903.JPG IMG_6906.JPG IMG_6901 2.JPG IMG_6908.JPG IMG_6909.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  2. After failing to sell this beauty, I will keep hold of her now until next spring and see what interest I get then. I took her for a spin yesterday and remembered what fun these Hyper's are to ride around the busy streets of London, being so high up you get a great view of the traffic ahead! :)

3. Bike sold, please close thread. Thank you!

4. Thread closed :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information