1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 Multi With Multi Problems

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Mr B, May 28, 2019.

1. Hi,
    Has anyone had a similar problem fault has come up showing speed sensor and dtc fault have replaced both rear and front sensors but no change, have also noticed side stand cut out is not working and there is an intermittent fault on the speedo.
    Previously oil service warning light has been unable to be cleared
    My bike has done 39 but has been serviced by professional techs
    Any advice greatfully received

Mr B

2. Serviced by who? And welcome Dave.

3. Welcome to the forum. :)

4. Have you tried disconnectiong the battery for 24 hours to clear the fault?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wow, you've been lurking for 18 months. Welcome at long last Mr B. Try the Multi section thingy with the same question.

6. Hi forgot I had actually signed up to this forum the battery has been disconnected I am thinking down the lines of the CPU may be on its way out as not even a Ducati could have this many faults,
    However the bike is still running fine and I am continuing to clock the miles up just a little concerning in the wet,
    Have now owned the bike for 18 months I bought it with just under 10k on the clock and have now put 29k on the bike have loved evary mile of it and wouldn't hesitate to purchase another roll on my lottery win

Do Not Sell My Personal Information