1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 2015 1200s D Air Exhaust

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Siddo, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Men,

I have looked but can't find anything definitive. Is there a De Cat Pipe for my bike and any ideas who makes them?

Thanks in advance.

2. I have this Arrows set-up. Decat and end can, giving an authoritative sound. Very pleased with it. No need to alter the ECU, and the exhaust butterfly valve is history.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EXHAUST-...=item3615202dde:g:fesAAOSwJRxbQRdi:rk:12:pf:0

3. Looks very nice.

4. Heres one I fitted earlier. I also fitted a Ducee and fabbed up a muffler hanger. It is a Delkevic, was quite cheap and to be frank, the Arrows system would be better quality. But it works OK and sounds mean when your mate blasts past you after conning you into swapping rides over onto his BMW cruiser!

IMG_0759.JPG

5. I am just about to put my arrow decat and end can up for sale. Was going to polish it up this weekend and take some pictures before putting a mention on here. Would like to see it go to a forum member before chuckling it on ebay.

6. Picture?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information