1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2015 Multistrada Dvt Goodies (touring & Protection Mostly)

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Fire3500, Jun 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm removing these parts from my 2015 Multistrada before selling it. All were fitted relatively recently and unless otherwise indicated the condition is v.good / excellent and close to as-new.
    • MRA vario touring screen with adjustable aerofoil + Iconic screen spacers cut to fit screen £75
    • Ducati sat-nav mount £50
    • Evotech Performance bar-end weights and caps - Silver (some wear on end-cap) £30
    • Evotech Performance bar-end weights and caps - Black (chip on one end-cap touched in) £30 *SOLD*
    • Evotech Performance front axle bobbins £20
    • Evotech Performance calliper protector x 2 £15 *SOLD*
    • Roadlok RH fitting (very small chip in original finish touched in with black enamel) £150 *SOLD*
    • Ducati lowered rider's seat £75
    • Ducati / Touratech comfort pillion seat £150 *SOLD*
    • Givi Trekker outback 2 x 48 litre panniers and pannier-frame mounted Givi waterproof toolbox (includes quick-release pannier frames, lid nets for inner lid storage, rubber ribs for top of lids and requisite relocation bracket for preload adjuster - used on DVT base model and Öhlins-equipped Pikes Peak models) £700 Note: not prepared to post these as the risk of damage in transit is simply too high.
    • Oberon travel socket for wheels (no, it's not made of chocolate... it's just not designed for air-wrenches) £25
    I will have them off the bike and ready to go by the end of this week.

Prices exclude postage and packing (happy to post at buyer's cost), preference is for collection from Lincolnshire LN7

#1 Fire3500, Jun 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  2. Pm sent. Roadlock

#2 BigAlan, Jun 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  3. Pillion seat and calliper protectors please. Please pm me a total with postage costs included.

4. About to reply.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Postage £10 sent some kind of tracked / insured from the post office do you? If it's a bit more I'll take the hit, if it's a bit less then I make a bit...

As mentioned I'll be pulling the bits off this week so the commitment will be to have them in the post and tracking details provided by close of play Friday.

If all this sounds not too dastardly then job's a good 'un. Thanks! :)

6. Sounds damned fine to me. Just let me know know how and when you’d like to be paid

7. Will PM you. Thanks dude.

8. Payment sent for the seat and calliper protectors. I’d also be interested in the givi toolbox if a potential buyer doesn’t want it

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thank you kindly sir! :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Payment sent for the roadlock.

11. Thank you kindly sir! :)

12. All parts removed from bike yesterday. :upyeah:

Sold items marked accordingly!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Is the lowered seat still available

14. Sure is sir.

15. seat and calliper guards arrived today. absolutely spot on thanks. now have matching front and rear seats. was concerned the evotech calliper guards wouldn't fit as not listed for the pikes peak but they look great :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. I will take the seat as long as it fits a 2013 pike peaks multistrada

17. It fits a 2015 Multistrada DVT... I know, because I had it fitted to one. I never had a 2013 Pikes Peak... but telling you that is kind of unhelpful of me. So in the classic “let me Google that for you” tradition I checked, and no it doesn’t fit. 2015 onwards is different for most components and the seat is no different.

I’m sorry buddy, I’d love to make a vague statement and take your money... but your quest goes on and my conscience is clear.

What I can say though is that the lowered seat makes a heck of a difference and boosts confidence during low speed riding and starting / stopping for shortarses like me. :)

18. Thanks for checking I do need a lowered seat as I'm another short arse

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Black bar ends and caps sold, thank you.

20. Happy to consider near offers. Tripping over stuff here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information