1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2015 Multistrada S Touring With Top Box Preparation - £8,399

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Alexey, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Somewhat desperate sale - it has been on ebay and autotrader for a couple of weeks with zero interest (probably because it is the end of season time).

I think I will give it one more go here before giving up for the winter and SORN it in October.

I bought the thing from the forum member here just a year ago for £2k more than I am selling her for now!

Nothing wrong with the bike, apart from my enthusiastic pressure washing of the radiator (see pics), but that had no impact on the bike whatsoever (no leaks, no overheating, etc).

It has just been serviced at Ducati Alton with absolutely everything being green ticked. New back tyre with less than 100 miles.

I am only selling because we are going to have a baby in spring and I got another bike that is less 'crazy' to commute!

£8,399 and I am afraid that is the absolute lowest. Will be selling at this price for the next two weeks and then SORN it for the winter...

Here are all the details and pictures:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323474099325

Please feel free to PM with any questions.

#1 Alexey, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Still up for sale, boys and girls!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information