1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2015 Panigale R With New Engine!

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Monners, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Just thought it worth posting that all being well I have a new stock R engine going into the Pani R and will put it up for sale either with 0 miles if requested or run in miles. I was going the whole hog with the WSBK engine I have in it just now and planned to track it for a while but I'm having a bit of end of year stress out after losing a garage we rent and an incoming tax bill.

I have all the road gear removed since the run in period so its like brand new. There are a few marks on the wheels from tyres changes on track and a few other marks here and there but it should look beautiful back in its clean road gear. Once its back together I will take proper detailed pictures.

The whole exhaust header system is brand new replaced under warranty by Ducati.

It does have a small aesthetic only crack in the dash screen which is a common warranty issue which was reported some time back and Snell Performance were going to get a replacement but I've not got around to sorting it so best to mention here.

I have a garage full of spares including brand new zero miles front Pani R ohlins forks, a brand new rear ohlins shock, several body kits, hundreds of pounds worth of ducati bolts and loads of other stuff. If the bike goes then I will likely sell all of this as well so could come to a deal on it all.

The WSBK engine is still here at the moment and @CodexMotorsport has everything required to make a full superstock bike if you wanted to grab it before I change over. It would be an incredible machine, the engine is worth £35,000 to buy from Ducati, I'm only putting the new stock one in so it's a quick build and easier to sell with my current money and space situation.

Timeline is hopefully to swap the engine in about three weeks and probably a few weeks to get everything sorted but it should be straightforward since its a straight stock build. Please get in touch if interested.

7188-1470825156-b20a1898a8b3b797837980564351fed9.jpg 7192-1470825159-2102bc3c2fdfeb985392d852528deb7c.jpg

49829567_10157017002312363_8419808411964669952_n.jpg

• Like Like x 8
Do Not Sell My Personal Information