1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2016 (16) Multistrada 1200 S Dvt Touring

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Wayne58, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Apologies in advance for an uninspiring post!
    This isn't going to help much but i have been in the market for another Multi for about 2 months now, so may be worth having a prospective buyers view. I have a Diavel at present but will at some stage add a Multi back into the garage. Your bike looks mint but having being thoroughly looking and in no hurry to buy, there are good deals out there. Full luggage and satnav included with pretty low miles for a similar price. It took me ages to sell my first Multi, and i think this is what is holding me back. Also, the announcement of the new engine has an effect. i'm not interested in it but some will be so it can only be good when those that are trading up come to sell their bikes. I can only see prices going in one direction before next spring. Not many people with £12k in their pocket now either, hence people opting for PCP.
    Good luck with it and when I finally get my commitment issues (!) sorted I will check to see if your bike is still on the market.
    ......Oh, and if it includes that beautiful car you have then I will transfer money today!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Why o' why did i get rid of mine! :sob:......yours does look luverly tho buddy!....

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. KTM? KTfriggin'M? Wash your mouth out!!!! :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Just on the off chance......

If you do end up trading it in, and consider putting it back to standard prior to it going then I’d be interested in your rear indicators and screen. Possibly not worth the hassle for you but if you do then let me know. Don’t ask, don’t get and all that! :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Appreciate it. I picked my Multistrada up a couple of weeks ago and have a bit of a shopping list for bits!

6. Not got one through....

7. Give it to me for Christmas cause we are internet friends.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information