1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2016 Triumph Speed Triple 1050s. Price Lowered

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by Wayne58, Aug 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Although not a Ducati, a friend I work with has a 136 (Yes thats 136 miles) 2016 Triumph Speed Triple 1050S that he bought last year as he had never had a brand new bike, but shortly afterwards, also invested in a boat which turned out to more popular with SWMBO, and consequently the bike has sat there for nearly a year on an optimate, only occasionally being started as his time and attention were lavished on the boat.

I have worked with this guy for 10 years and he's a straight as an arrow, has all books paperwork and keys etc.

The bike comes with
    Full Arrow low boy exhaust system. Approx £1100
    Triumph crash bobbins
    Triumph Fly Screen
    Triumph Belly Pan
    (The belly pan and screen have never even been fitted as they were not available when he first collected the bike, and there was a 6 month wait for these parts)
    R&G tail tidy, brand new in box.
    All original parts also supplied.
    Still has running in lights illuminated on dash.
    The bike can be run in and serviced within an agreeable deal if the new owner requires as it is now due on time, but certainly not mileage.

The original cost for this bike was £12000, and he is looking for £9750 OVNO , which is a stunning saving for what is essentially a brand new bike with some very tasteful optional extras.
    Please PM me for further information, and I will try my best to accommodate.

Attached is 2 photos from the day of collection from 3X Motorcycles who also fitted the added parts. The pics are from prior to the new parts being fitted. More photos to follow.

IMG_4252-20170828-211936487.jpg IMG_4253-20170828-211933588.jpg
    IMG_4377-20170828-213049562.jpg

#1 Wayne58, Aug 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. PS. If anyone on here is a member of a Trumpet forum, please help yourself to a massive dollop of copy and paste :grinning::upyeah:

#2 Wayne58, Aug 28, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. No takers for a mint, simply as new Trumpet?? Bumpety bump :cool:

4. I'd give it more than 24 hours :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It's probably too early to throw in the curley wurley bids isn't it?

6. Fill ya boots, gotta start somewhere :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Agreed El T, forgot the bump rules there for a min too. :no_mouth: soz

8. Lovely looking bike. Glws

9. Cheers Pete, not mine, guy I work with, bought it, never used it, Good cheap bike for someone out there that's essentially brand spankers :upyeah:

#9 Wayne58, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. @jdearauj , as promised, I was told it has been dusted off today but not polished as he is going out tonight, but as said, its mint and simply as brand new. The tail tidy, bellypan, and flyscreen have never been fitted but are all included in the sale and are also brand new and boxed. Heres some extra pics you requested.
    IMG_6589.JPG IMG_6590.JPG IMG_6591.JPG IMG_6593.JPG IMG_6594.JPG IMG_6595.JPG IMG_6596.JPG IMG_6597.JPG IMG_6599.JPG IMG_6600.JPG IMG_6601.JPG IMG_6602.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  11. Where can the bike be viewed?

12. I'm assuming Southampton @Wayne58 ?

13. I thought around there due to where the bike was purchased from, but be good to confirm as I may pop down and have a look.

14. Hi, bike is in hythe near Southampton, cheers @El Toro for answering, Soz didn't answer, out on multi now. :upyeah:

#15 Wayne58, Aug 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2017
  15. Replied to PM. If you could send over Chris's number, that would be great.

16. Hi mate, on shift, but have just sent his number, he may not answer till this afternoon, Chris was on nights last night. All the best
    Wayne

17. PS, @Billy Big Roy , it was his last night at work, so he should now be free for a few days once he wakes up ?? :upyeah:

#18 Wayne58, Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2017
  18. Did you get hold of Chris OK ? I'm on shift now so not spoke with him ??

19. No takers ?? Simply as new Trumpet with 25% off list price and just 136 miles on it :cool::upyeah:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information