1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Feb 4, 2017.

1. As the North Lincolnshire Tread was fairly popular last year... Though it would be a good Idea to start another one this year.

The 1198 is currently being serviced @ Italia Moto, I also have a few bits and pieces I want to get done before the first outing but all is looking good and on track :)

First Lincolnshire Bike Night of the year is 5th April, 18:00hrs onwards @ the White Heather - Caenby Corner.

As per last year, I'm sure others will be able to advise on monthly meets which they have organised with various establishments throughout the county :)

Look forward to hearing from you all and meeting up with fellow owners again this year!

Ben.

• Like Like x 2
  2. @Fraggle rock @98 SPS @Fire3500 @Rebel @johnny @Shawn1one @johnboy

I'm sure there are more I have missed but I remember you good fellas contributing a few times last year and meeting a few of you too :)

Surely we can organise a proper meet up and run out one day this summer?? It would be great to have a blast out with a convoy of Dukes somewhere!

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'd be up for this and tag along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sounds good, hopefully a few more will come along and show an interest too :)

Just had an email from Italia Moto to tell me that Dennis is all ready to go!! Will be dropped off on Thursday :D

Will get a fresh M.O.T put on it this time home and then I only have a few little bits and pieces to do before I'm all ready for the season ahead.

5. I just about got out last week but started raining at market rasen so headed back towards the coast where is was dry... Aprils kinda late but will look in the diary to see what days am not working, cant just do lincolshire bike nights when you have the surrounding counties aswell...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Think I'll be struggling to make it out this time off but couldn't agree more. As soon as the nights start pulling out a bit it gets much easier for me :)

Would also like to do some other bike nights and rides out around the home county's too...

Hopefully this thread will make it easier for us to communicate and keep suggestions for ride outs to different places being suggested and organised ;)

7. Evening all, unfortunately I have moved out of the Lincolnshire area back home to Warwickshire due to work commitments
    Will be heading backup to Lincoln Ducati for a fresh Mot on the 748.
    Been in London since June and miss the mid week ride outs.
    Enjoy all!

8. :(

Sad news! Im sure you'll come to your senses again one day and migrate back to gods country! :Smuggrin:

Give us a shout when your heading back up and if I'm around I'll have a ride out for a coffee and catch up.

9. Could well be interested in some meets / ride outs this year, only recently moved to East Yorkshire. Can't make 5th April though as I'll be in Anglessey :grinning:.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Where abouts are you @kartman

Always good to meet other owners :)

11. Beeford, between Beverley and Brid. Always use Italia Moto myself, good guys there.
    Yea be good to meet up with some forum members.
    Phil

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Has the guy under ''Dutchy916'' got in touch with you he runs East Yorkshire meet at Goodmanham next door to Market Weighton https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/The+Goodmanham+Arms/@53.8757798,-0.6479407,18.25z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xc62615682adb2a7c!8m2!3d53.8762421!4d-0.649334

18th January
    15th February
    15th March
    19th April
    17th May
    21st June
    19th July
    16th August
    20th September
    18th October
    15th November
    20th December

Pulled from another Ducati site

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I take it the listed dates are ducati meets that he has organised already?

Good info if so, will take a run out some time this year when the dates fall right with my rota :) If its ok to just turn up that is... Any details on times they meet and if many normally turn out?

14. Am sure you will be welcomed in with open arms... There's usually a handful of ppl who regularly turn up and more when it warmer and lighter nights... Kicks off around 19:30 but am sure their there well before that... Usual am the last one there and last one to leave...

Am the same as you i work shifts i cant not go everything, i get so many weekends off and then am working them... most bike events are usually the weekends am working :nomouth: Though most bike events are alll the same these days, there nothing new...

15. No he's not been in touch but thanks for the heads up!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dutchy spends more time on Ducati up North. I go to the meets too. We will be happy to see you. Just turn up. There are usually a few of us all year round. Quite a lot more during the summer.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Great to know, thanks for clarifying chaps. Hopefully we'll make it up to a few of your gatherings this year :)

Just need this bloody awful weather to make its departure and make way for the mild light nights. Neither me or the bike do this cold weather malarkey :Coldfeet::Cyclops:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. lincoln july and ducati ride buell festival 038 [1024x768].JPG it's a really good event too.
    Chris (east yorks) usually arranges to meet at the famous Wetwang chippy for a bite to eat.Then rides to the Goodman arms.

19. Looks good, I will have to check my rota when I get back to see if I'll be onshore. Will certainly try and make it if I'm about.

Would be good if either of you two gents could keep us informed on this thread. Would be good to meet up for a group ride in :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information