1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Multistrada 1200 With Givi Cases

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Longdog, Jul 28, 2020.

1. There is a really nice 2017 Multistrada 1200 for sale on here and it is the non-Skyhook model. I have Givi Dolomiti cases and top box that I want to keep, but I have looked on the Givi site and it gives the racks as PLR7406CAM as the correct fitting for Monokey Camside which I think means Givi Trekker cases, but it also says “only for S version/18mm dia”

Has anyone fitted Givi Dolomiti cases to their 2015-2018 Multistrada and give me advise? Is there any difference between the mounting system/sub-frame on the 1200 and 1200S models? This could be a deal breaker for my Ducati ownership.

2. If you use the plr7406cam you also need the kit for the 950 that moves the rear shock adjuster to clear the frame. I did the same thing on my pikes peak with ohlins

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. I had trekker cases though

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Call the Sportsbikeshop. They have adaptors and options for the bike.Very knowledgeable lot.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Thanks, I should have thought of this, I bought all my Givi kit from them :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information