1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2017 Multistrada Enduro 1200 - 2,500 Miles!!

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by macker1974, Apr 24, 2018.

1. This is heartache but here goes....!!
    Pre-registered by Aylesbury Ducati in March 2017 and then sold with delivery mileage only in June. They carried out the first service at 670 miles and the bike currently has approx 2,500.
    It's as close to new as you could expect for its age and mileage and hopefully the pictures do it justice.
    The bike comes with massive spec from standard and if you're reading this your probably familiar with it but highlights includes Skyhook suspension, cruise control, LED cornering headlights, cornering ABS, Dynamic traction control (DTC) Dynamic Wheelie Control (DWC) keyless ignition, spoke wheels, TFT dash, 30l fuel tank etc.
    The only other extra on the bike is the touring pack which consists of Touratech built panniers, centre stand, heated grips and bar bag.
    The bike is amazing to look and to ride but much of my riding is 2 up and a certain lady simply can't get comfortable with it so one of them must go and its cheaper to take a hit on the bike!
    It's currently sitting in my garage over here in Ireland (but is still on its UK registration obviously) but I can arrange delivery to anywhere in the UK or you could make a real adventure and come over to collect it! I'm based in Sligo on the Northwest Coast - and along the beautiful Wild Atlantic Way. My nearest Airport is Knock (Ireland West) which is only 30 mins away and has daily flights from various UK airports.

The bike is for sale for £12,750 which I think represents great value over the new price of close to £20,000.

I can be reached by PM or on mobile +353 87654 0267. I have free international call so you're welcome to text me and I'll call you back.
    Thanks for looking!
    Enda
    IMG_9013.JPG
    IMG_9017.JPG
    IMG_9025.JPG
    IMG_9033.JPG
    IMG_9034.JPG
    IMG_9040.JPG
    IMG_9050.JPG
    IMG_9028.JPG
    IMG_9037.JPG
    IMG_9056.JPG

2. Hi Enda, great looking example, what part of Sligo are you based?

3. Hi,
    I'm pretty much town centre.

4. Wow! That’s cheap! Like 3k cheap! GLWS can’t see it hanging around long

5. Thank you! Yes, it’s a genuine bargain for someone who wants one!

6. LOOOOOOOVE your garage!!!....

7. Hi Macker - Can I express an interest in this. My current Multi is in at the dealers with multiple ECU faults and I'm doubtful it would be fixed in time for my trip in three weeks. I'm considering buying another bike for the trip and would rather get smoothing I can either then keep or sell on once mine is fixed. I have the extended warranty (does yours?) so I know it would get sorted eventually.

I'm in the UK, any idea what the cost would be for transporting it over? That said the idea of flying over and riding it back is interesting...

8. Hi and thanks for the interest. I have a chap who can deliver it to your door for £300 which I'm happy to split with you if you decide to buy. Perhaps if you PM me or mail me at [email protected] and include your phone number I can give you a call to discuss.
    The bike doesn't have extended warranty - It's still within the 2 year warranty though so I would imagine its still possible to extend it? I'm sure someone here can answer that question for us>?

Cheers

Macker

9. Thanks Macker - I'm going to try and ride the demo one on Thursday and see what I think. I'm not the tallest of riders, but cope OK with the height of the previous versions I've had. I'm not sure you can extend the warranty if it wasn't done at the time, or shortly after, of the sale.

I'm still holding out a hope that they can fix mine!

10. Still available?

11. This can’t be right, it goes against everything I’ve learned about women. You’re not thinking long-term projections o_O

12. Possibly! Pm me your phone number or send me a text to 00353876540267 and I’ll call you.
    Regards.

13. Bike now sold to a lovely chap who will be joining here as a member shortly!

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information