1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2017 Panigale 1299s With Or Without Extras

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by nmack8, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Hello all,

I have For Sale my 2017 Panigale 1299S with 9346 Miles - with or without extras.

This is my second Panigale and I love them to bits but I’m going off in a different direction. I bought this 9 months ago and have completed just over a 1050 miles on it.

I have done 2 x Ducati Glasgow Track evenings with it hence the scrubbed tyres. Worth pointing out this is my road bike, I have to drive it to Knockhill and home again which means it’s kept well within very safe limits!

I’d really like to sell it as it is but I am prepared to put it all back to standard if there's no interest.

Extras include –

Ducati Corse Rearsets – currently set up in Race Shift but have all the parts to convert back to standard shift
    Ducati Performance Seat
    Ducati Performance Levers
    Bike Sport Developments 2 Button Stop/Run and Start Switch
    Bursi Adjustable Rear Suspension Reaction Rod
    Oberon Clutch Slave Cylinder
    Quick Fill Fuel Filler Cap
    Puig Clear racing Screen
    Front Brake Lever Protector
    Tail Tidy
    CNC Racing Ignition Cover Protector
    DID Gold 520 Chain Conversion with Quick Change Rear Sprocket Carrier + 2 teeth on the Rear
    Alloy Front Wheel Spindle Protector
    Carbon Lower Fairings
    Carbon Clutch Cover Protector
    Carbon Swing Arm Protector
    Carbon Ignition Switch Cover
    Carbon Hugger
    Carbon Front Sprocket Cover
    Carbon Rear Spring Cover
    Carbon Rear Brake Reservoir Support Bracket
    Carbon Rear Brake Line Cover
    Just fitted SBS Race Sintered Front Pads (80mls ago) so much better than the std Brembo pads even when cold and for road use.
    I’ll include the Rear Paddock Stand and Rear Wheel/Hub Nut 55mm Socket

Over the winter I had the Top Yoke, Handle Bars & Clamps, Side Stand, Rear Cush Drive + few other bits Anodised Black. During re-assembly I replaced all the std nickel plated allen bolts with Tapered Head Black Titanium and Alloy Bolts.

I also took the opportunity to have the CAT’s professionally removed. Without removing the Silencer Assembly you’re unable to tell. It’s not noticeably louder than the it was with CAT’s in...!

4 weeks ago I fitted Ohlins 100nm Rear Spring (std 90nm) and 11.0 Front Springs (std 10.0) plus new Ohlins Fork Oil. This set up would suit someone around 100Kgs or 220lbs with Helmet, Leathers, Boots etc. Happy to fit the Std Springs back on to it.

All the standard parts will be included.

I’ve put up a few photos – if anybody would like to see any particular area in details please let me know... I appreciate the graphics won’t be to everyone’s taste but they can be very easily removed with a hot air gun in minutes.

Can’t think of anything else to say at this point apart from the Price...

Inc. all of the above £15,300.00

or as a std Bike £14,200.00

At these prices, if I’m not mistaken, it’s an absolute Bargain

Oh – I’ve the std Supercorsa SP’s that came off the bike (Rear is a bit flat in the centre – a reflection on how the bike was previously ridden) plus a pair of barely Scrubbed Pirelli Supercorsa SC2’s.

In addition I’ve a set of Biketec Pro Series Tyre Warmers (4 months old and used twice) that I’ll let go at a very reasonable price.

No doubt something else will spring to mind ... in the meantime – please call Neil on 07958 192244 for further info. Sometimes I can’t answer the phone but please leave a message and I will get back to you.

Full Ducati Service History
    IMG_1283.JPG IMG_1285.JPG IMG_1287.JPG IMG_1289.JPG

#1 nmack8, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  2. One of the best well written sales advert I ever seen, a pleasure to read through it...
    Like the Race shift reminder on the damper :upyeah::upyeah:
    GLWS

3. Could I ask a stupid question, what is race shift?

4. 1 up 5 down :upyeah:

5. :upyeah:
    We’re talking gear selection not type of houses:upyeah:

6. I'd be tempted but I don't like the black, and, as I have two bikes, the race shifting would have to go.

7. Nice bike, nice mods too, absolute bargain too. GLWS :upyeah:

8. Within 1 session on track in GP shift you'd fall in love with it, trust me.

Reference the bike, imagine if you where in the market for like a second hand V4 and then this popped up? Be one of the most agonising decisions of your life wouldnt it :joy:.

Lovely bike mate and perfect mods. Very jelly

9. Ahh yes - just goes to show an old dog can learn new tricks - providing he's reminded every now and again... Was really concerned but took to it like a duck to water :upyeah:

#9 nmack8, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks very much guys for the kind comments .....

11. Ive never done a track day, and have no plans to tbh

12. Mate.
    Just try it once.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information