1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2017 Pikes Peak Multi

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by S3NJT, Apr 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selling this on behalf of my friend who does not have the time nor inclination to sort out the sale. I would have bought this bike from him had I not already own a multi myself... and to be honest I was very tempted to buy this and sell my own!

This motorcycle is in superb condition. One owner from new. Bought from Ducati Leeds in June 2017. Very low mileage of 3,855. Full Ducati main dealer service history, just had a service and fluid change on 4 April and not ridden since. MOT until July 30 2022. Can get 12 months MOT added if asking price is met.

Comes with all the usual Pikes Peak goodies - Ohlins, termi pipe and a nice sprinkling of carbon fibre as we as benefiting from a genuine Ducati rack and colour matched red top box and additional heated grips. Had a replacement Pirelli Scorpion rear due to a puncture, so loads of life left in the tyres and not squared off.

Ducati wallet, spare unused clear screen and red key are also present.

Looking for £12,250 ovno

Viewing is recommended and encouraged. more images available on request

If you are interested PM me

cheers

nick
    IMG_0798.jpeg
    IMG_0803.jpeg IMG_0796.jpeg

#1 S3NJT, Apr 11, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
  2. Not a good idea to include your mobile phone number in the post. Use the PM function, that is what it’s for. Andy

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. ok... will remove

4. Hi there, is the bike still for sale? cheers Paul

5. @S3NJT ?

6. Hi Nick
    Is there any reason why you are not replying to me regarding the sale of the bike?

Cheers Paul

7. sorry... missed the email... bike sold a while back

8. Thread closed then :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information