1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2017 Supersport S In Star White, Silk

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Android853sp, Jan 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Some of you will recognise the bike as I tried to advertised it in October last year but the V5c got misplaced. The DVLA has now provided a new V5C so the process can start again.

First registered July 2017, a total of 2 owners from new, 1567 miles, yes you did read that correctly, 1567 miles, MoT until end of October 2022. Originally supplied and maintained throughout by Moto Rapido. PDI on 19/7/17, Oil Service at 616 miles on 16/10/17, Annual services at 1058 miles on 8/2/19 and 1288 miles on 21/10/20 and it will have a belt service in a weeks time on 28th January. Full 'S' spec plus Datatag, Bike Trac, Akrapovic 'wheel barrow' full exhaust system, Ducati heated grips, seat cowl, touring screen and frame mounted bungs. All the OE parts like the cat exhaust and UpMap (or should that be DownMap ?) are included. The bike is very clean as you would expect having spent most of last year in my dining room and most of the previous year at Moto Rapido in the showroom. There is however, a very small mark/chip in the top coat, about 1mm diameter on the edge of the nose cone that I missed but was pointed out yesterday by someone who looked at the bike.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have an agreed trade-in value and after the service is completed, I will be advertising it in Auto Trader and MCN for £8695. When I looked this morning, this bike is currently one of the highest spec and lowest mileage SuperSport S being advertised on eBay and in Auto Trader priced from £7995 (dealer, 11,747 miles) to £9495 (private sale, 1892 miles). The bike is ready to go, only requiring road fund license and a Bike Trac subscription, if your insurer requires it. Happy for it to go to someone on the forum for a near offer. For those of a shorter stature who might have considered a SuperSport but were put off by the saddle height, I have a genuine Ducati low seat and 10mm bar risers that can be discussed separately. Andy

• Like Like x 4
  2. Sale agreed and deposit taken. @El Toro or @Ducbird, Terry or Viv, happy for the thread to be closed. Thank you. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  3. Thread closed then :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information