1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2018 (18) Ducati Hypermotard 939 Sp

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Wazzaduke33, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Lovely moto, GLWS :upyeah:

2. Looks lovely.
    A little pricey but lovely all the same.

3. Thanks, it would cost you over £17k to replicate this bike (if you could find a new one) It’s 4 months old, just run in and serviced so I think it’s a great deal. In fact, if there was one like this available when I was buying I’d have bought it no questions . . .

4. A new one was posted on here today @ £15k - probably the last left available - no more so your price ain’t too bad if someone is seeking a 2018 Bike...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Agreed the price vs new is good.

I’m just still unsure about the new price of the bike. Admittedly there isn’t anything else in the same class. So if you want a street bike, with legs in a sexy Supermoto styling, that could probably be your only bike; there isnt a bike like it.

What was the reason for sale?

6. It’s no SuperDuke o_O

7. i think that hits the nail on the head.

looks, performance and practicality put the ducati inbetween the ktm 690 and 1290. but at a premium, the worth of which is subjective.

that said it is still lovely.

8. I actually go faster on the Hyper, reason for sale is I’m probably going to give road riding a miss for a while, a mixture of my bottle going and having two young children that need my time

• Like Like x 1
  9. Why wasn't this posted when I was in the market and ended up depositing on a new one! It's a great price IMO, nice to be able to jump on a fully run in bike with a LOAD of great extras!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. A Superduke is an amazing bike, the best I have owned in 70 odd bikes. But, when you look at it against the Hypermotard 939 SP it’s actually dear itself, considering it’s not got forged wheels, or Ohlins front and rear. The Superduke is let down by its suspension, it’s low end WP stuff. For me you can’t compare the bikes, but imagine what a new Superduke would cost with forged Marchesinis and Ohlins forks and shock, and two pieces of Akrapovic carbon. It would be an £18k bike new . . .

11. Wazza, how tall are you? My reason for the Hyper above all else is the seat height considering I'm 6ft5! I want something for commuting on (mostly motorway) but choice is so limited for gangly, lanky riders like myself!

12. 5ft 10, low seat on mine but still a stretch !

Do Not Sell My Personal Information