1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2018 959 Panigale - Low Mileage + Warranty

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by DeeJayHaitch, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

I've reluctantly decided to sell my beloved bike. With 3 young children at home, the realisation is I'm not using it as much as I'd like, and won't be able to for some time. The bike has been well looked after; only rode in dry conditions, run in properly, only used Shell V-Power fuel, garaged on charge when not in use. I'm the first and only true owner. Official documents show 2 owners as Ducati Nottingham pre-registered the bike the day before I purchased it. I and they can confirm this was a new bike when I purchased it, and has never been used as a demonstrator. Further info; ** Warranty until 28/06/2020 (13 months) ** Last serviced at Ducati Nottingham on 11/09/2018 at 766 miles ** This bike is absolutely pristine ** 928 dry miles ** Garaged ** All original parts ** Both original keys supplied ** Datatagged ** Biketrac fitted ** No finance on the bike ** No damage ** Full service history. w£10,500.

Feel free to comment/make contact if you have any questions etc.

Regards,

IMG_4193.JPG IMG_4194.JPG IMG_4195.JPG IMG_4196.JPG IMG_4197.JPG IMG_4198.JPG IMG_4204.JPG InkedIMG_4192_LI.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Now sold.

She's ended up with CMC Cannock, so if anyone ends up looking I can confirm my reason for sale was genuine, she's been well looked after and not a thing wrong with her - although I can't vouch for her since she left me. Sad to see her go, but back to 4 wheels for me - let's see how long it is before I get the next urge (kept my gear just in case)!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information