1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Dakar Rally

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by silver fox, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Does anyone know if this is shown on TV this year please?.

2. Eurosport are broardcasting pan Europe but not sure if that means British Eurosport as well. Andy

3. Thanks Android will keep hoping

4. Starting Sat. Eurosport1 11.30pm

5. saw i bit last night ,the brit and the bike going well!,,,looks a lot of fun but hard work

6. I didn’t think it started until this weekend?....

7. Probably. The British lad (Sam Sunderland?) won it last year.... so you were probably watching that.

8. thanks for that i do not fill stupid now only a little bit

9. Started last night without Carlton Kirby commentating! As rubbish as he is on other motorsport progs I really enjoy his chat and interpretation of foreign riders/drivers interviews. Repeats today on eurosport 1or 2 and the rally starts proper tonight.

10. Really? I have seen the Prologue and the 1st 2 stages already on TV here. 3rd Stage tonight.

11. So have we, but his post was yesterday before Stage 2 had been shown.... timezones playing tricks! ;)

12. Normal service resumed, Carlton Kirby on the mic tonight.
    The guy commentating the first 2 stages was crap.

13. Red Bull TV(app) has 20min dakar programme every day.

14. Missed it last night:mad:, but have set it to record tonight.

Nasher.

15. LindON PoskIT's Races to Places on Youtube is awesome - something you can almost identify with if you've ridden the Northern Sahara in Morocco (yep .. the hardest thing I've ever done on a bike) :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information