1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2018 Hypermotard 939 Sp - 950 Miles - £11250

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Hannann, Nov 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone looking for one of these ?????
    I have been offered a mint low mileage 2018 Hyper 939 SP as a trade in, against my Panigale.

I have no idea what the market is like for these but at 8 months old and only 950 miles, it sounds like a great deal for someone, as I believe it was £14k new.

The bike was supplied new by our local Ducati dealership, here in N Ireland, it is a UK bike, HPI clear, so no outstanding finance etc and has manufacturers warranty until March 2020.

If you are in mainland UK, there is no difference when buying a N Ireland registered bike, than buying one in any other part of the UK. The V5c registration document is issued by DVLA Swansea but you get the added bonus of a dateless N Ireland registration number.

The bike is currently advertised for £12250 but If I take it as a trade against my Panigale, I would only need £11250 for it. Unfortunately it is just not my type of bike and I also have an 848 Streetfighter so do not need another naked.

The bike is like brand new as you can see from the photo below.

If you are thinking of traveling from the mainland, flights to Belfast are as low as £35 and the ferry for a bike and passenger is cheap - (Liverpool £80 and Scotland £40) I am happy to pick you up from the Airport and guide you back to the ferry (both are only 20 mins away)
    I can also put you in touch with a professional motorbike transport company who could deliver it to most UK locations for £200 - £250.

If you are genuinely interested please drop me a pm. Thanks

Hypermotard SP.JPG

#1 Hannann, Nov 22, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. My 959 Panigale is now sold so I wont be taking this Hyper SP as a trade in.
    If anyone is interested, the owner has it advertised on gumtree
    Could you please close the thread
    Thanks

3. thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information