1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2018 Monster 1200r

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by scratch pervert, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Whatcha getting next Bal?

2. Thinking about getting a track bike Terry. I'm not managing to get out on the road as much as I used to so looking for a 959 ex Tri-options bike for this year.

Are you still getting a V4?

3. I’m selling my 959 ;)

I’ve ordered a Diavel 1260S :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've seen yours at DMC mate... if I wanted a bike to use on the road and track I would be making you an offer, as your bikes stunning.

Good choice with the Diavel... I test rode the Gen 2 Diavel and thought it made a great road bike. I can only imagine the 1260S will be even better.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Have you test ridden one yet? I'm waiting for my local dealer to get demo bikes in :(

6. I’ve ridden a gen2 Diavel and the XDiavel. Very different bikes but great bikes nonetheless.

The new Diavel has just begun in production in the last week........the demos are due in the UK in March.

7. I've got a gen2 and have ridden the X - I'm hoping the new one will be the best of both.
    My local dealer is suggesting they may have one in Feb...maybe not doing very well at managing expectations!:sob:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information