1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2018 Motogp Ducati Team Presentation

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Masklin, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Will George be carrying Sad Eyed Puta's helmet and trailing sadly behind?

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. Probably spent the winter stocking up on new toys, in preparation for throwing them out in due course.

3. Lorenzo entered at race pace... :upyeah:

4. Had I still been in bed, I’d have been snoring in minutes. How on earth can you make something that should have been technically interesting so devoid of detail and boring. Clearly none of the race team management wanted to be there, Dall’inga had his arms crossed the entire time he was on stage. And can someone tell me why the fanfare for a bike that they know isn’t going to raced after Argentina or Austin ? 3/10 must do better. Andy

5. It's a nice colour though.

Reminds me of something...

o_O

6. I really am lost for adjectives to describe just how awful that looks. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Other angles don’t really improve it...

8DF433B4-8968-4966-8A39-BB32256525D5.jpeg C2760C04-02CB-4A83-B536-6563677AB818.jpeg

8. Maybe it’s a cunning plan to improve the perception of the Panigale V4?

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. By hell... it's not a looker.

10. made to go as fast as possible, not to look as good as possible.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. It's kinda cool looking and yet fucking awful all in one go.

Hats off to those crazy little Italian buggers, they sure know how to sell a shit heap :p

Just kidding.....jeez........:eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. The gap between the forks/front wheel and the fairing looks utterly shit almost a chopper type scenario

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. i thought it looked amazingly spirited, dark and leggy......id give it a go...

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. It looks like someone has smashed it's back doors in.....with a sledge hammer......after a few pints

Nah, just kidding, I quite like it in a weird fetish way

15. yeah grey...got it, yeah red...got it, yeah white....got it! thanks ...technical evolution..lets concentrate on the graphics... gone from a tech bloke who got criticised for his presentation to a presenter that knows....er not a lot...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information