1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2019 Multistrada 950s Grey

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Steve Paxman, Aug 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have decided to sell my 2019 950S in Grey. I bought this to travel to World Ducati week in Italy and sold my monster to buy it. The bike performed flawlessly and travelled down with a 1260 Multi and V4S Multi and did not struggle at all for pace or over the distance. But I have decided it is not the bike for me and I will get another Sports Ducati or monster. It is a bit tall for me and I am not entirely comfortable on it, even though I have the lowered seat. Condition is fantastic with new tyres prior to going and new disc's on the front. It was serviced in June when purchased and I had new oil and filter just before going to Italy
    As you can see it has crash bars fitted, rad guard and a Puig race screen with Puig deflector which works very well. A full de cat Dominator exhaust is fitted and it sounds really good, nice deep Ducati sound. Also fitted is a Garmin sat nav mount that sits behind the screen. Full service history. Mileage is 13k
    I have all the original parts to go with the bike including the original seat. The decals are a bit of fun and they can be easily removed if not to your taste.
    The balance of the Ducati warranty can be transferred to the new owner giving peace of mind until June 23.
    I will also sell the superb SW Motech tank bag with Magnetic locating ring separately and a Constands bike liftm which allows you to centrally lift the bike off the floor and push i around, wash and complete maintenance etc. Prices for these separately and will only be sold with the bike or after it is sold.
    More pics or info available if required.
    The price is £10500 and based in Margate Kent. I may trade for a 950 Supersport or 848 EVO.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

2. I have bought another Ducati now, so price reduced to £9950.00 to make room in the garage. Cheers

3. No longer available. Please close thread.

4. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information