1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2019my Panigale V4 Speciale, Magnesio (updated)

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Android853sp, Nov 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My October 2018 registered Panigale V4 is for sale. One owner, supplied, serviced and all work carried out by Moto Rapido. The odometer is currently showing 1069 miles and the bike has been serviced at 600 miles, October ‘19, October ‘20 and most recently, October ‘21. It also has a Ducati extended warranty, valid until October ‘22. There are no outstanding recall/updates but as a 2019MY, there weren’t many originally.

All the bodywork and petrol tank, is PPF wrapped and the Marchesini magnesium alloy wheels are ceramic polished.

The bike is fitted with the full Akrapovic system (incl the v2 baffles) and the sale includes the original system.

My reason for the sale is, riding is causing me too much discomfort and I have to accept, a sports bike is not suited to the increasing lack of flexibility in my ageing body. The V4 is the best bike I have ever ridden but it is time to move on.

Price is negotiable, OIRO £29,000. Andy

#1 Android853sp, Nov 6, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  2. You do know you can condition your creaky bits of body? I thought my track days were ending when I had loads of knee pain shifting about on the bike. A bit of (uncomfortable at first) condition training and I was all Scott Redding in no time…

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. One small difference ........ I'm a lot older than you :joy::sob: I have past injuries that are coming back to bite me. I'm not giving up, just riding a track bike with handle bars instead. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Okay, time to update this. The bike is in 'as delivered' spec except the Akrapovic race exhaust with v2 baffles is fitted and the ECU software has been upgraded to include additional track specific parameters. All the original stuff, mirror blanks, tail tidy blank, stretchy bike cover, rapid prototyped 3D model of the engine, locking petrol cap, Akrapovic road legal exhaust and ECU program details are accounted for and present. Comes with brand new Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V3's front and rear. Just a reminder, this is a genuine, factory supplied Magnesio, OE equipment includes Marchesini Magnesium Alloy wheels, Rizoma keyless petrol cap, Rizoma rear sets, Rizoma levers and Rizoma front brake protector. Bike has been fitted with PPF and what wasn't covered in PPF was ceramic polished (see Auto Curators web site portfolio) and has the extended Ducati warranty until 18th October this year (2022). Asking price £29,000. Andy

#4 Android853sp, Mar 1, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
  5. Do you have pictures sir, a chap at work is in the market for a V4.

6. Until I bring it home from MR, no current pictures in full road trim with the full Akrapovic system fitted. The bike in this portfolio link is mine, https://autocurators.com/ducati-panigale-v4-speciale/. If your man is happy to wait until next week, I should be in a position to get a more current photo. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  7. @Bubble, if your colleague at work is still looking. Andy
    20220319_104435.jpg 20220319_104553.jpg 20220319_104448.jpg 20220319_104414.jpg 20220319_104601.jpg 20220319_104832.jpg 20220319_104608.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. Thanks mate I'll forward the link on.

9. Gorgeous

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Looks superb, GLWS.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Life is getting in the way of progressing the advertising of the bike in the real world so still available. Happy to put a fresh MoT on for the new owner. I don’t think I said before, the sale includes a sensible Ducati relevant registration. Andy

#11 Android853sp, Apr 29, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2022
  12. Still spending the greater proportion of my time having fun so bike has still not been advertised elsewhere. Still for sale and price still negotiable. Andy

13. Is a 2012 Mini One with nearly 40k otc and about £17.63 negotiable enough?
    If so, i know someone who may be very, very interested.

(Its bloody gorgeous btw, glws)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. @El Toro or @Ducbird, I have decided to start a new thread instead of updating this one. Appreciate it if you can close this thread. Thank you. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thread closed

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information