1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2020 '70 Reg Ducati Monster 1200s

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Lizzyfan, Oct 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've decided to sell my 2020 70 reg Monster 1200s. I want to move to a Multistrada for a little more comfort and am looking at the new V2s next march. I thought before it goes onto AutoTrader, e-Bay, MCN etc, I'd offer it up to the forum members first. It has full Ducati service history as can be seen in the service booklet and had it's annual service a few days ago. As I normally do with all my bikes I've added several after market parts to it. I purchased the extra 2 years Ducati warranty when i bought the bike last year so there is nearly 3 years of it left plus I had the Ducati factory heated grips fitted as well. I've added the following parts and would ideally like to sell the bike with them fitted.
    Evo-Tec frame bobbins - £255
    Evo-Tec tail tidy - £150
    Evo-Tec front axle bobbins - £36
    Evo-Tec exhaust hanger & blank plate - £68
    Evo-Tec Rad/Oil cooler & engine guards - £153
    Ducati throttle spacers - £20
    Puig fly screen - £85
    Ducati performance front & rear indicators - £165
    Ducati performance tank pad - £65
    QuadLoc phone mount inc anti vibe mount & wireless charger - £145
    R&G rear paddock stand bobbins - £40
    Givi tank ring - £14
    SC Project road legal end can - £680
    Dust Off indoor cover - £35
    Chain adjustment spanner - £16

All of the above (except the cover & chain spanner) are shown in the photo's. All the OE equipment is still in my possession (except the OE tail tidy) and will be passed onto the new owner. The only thing I'll be keeping is the paddock stand.

I'd like £13,500 for it. Due to me wanting the new V2s Multistrada I'm not interested in any part/X. If it doesn't sell I'll remove all the aftermarket parts and part/x it at the dealers when I get my next bike.

Any questions PM me.

Thanks.

Monster 1200s small jpegs-20.jpg Monster 1200s small jpegs-21.jpg Monster 1200s small jpegs-20.jpg Monster 1200s small jpegs-21.jpg Monster 1200s small jpegs-24.jpg Monster 1200s small jpegs-25.jpg Monster 1200s small jpegs-26.jpg Monster 1200s small jpegs-27.jpeg Monster 1200s small jpegs-29.jpg Monster 1200s small jpegs-30.jpg Monster 1200s small jpegs-31.jpg Monster 1200s small jpegs-32.jpg Monster 1200s small jpegs-33.jpg Monster 1200s small jpegs-35.jpg Monster 1200s small jpegs-36.jpg
    Monster 1200s small jpegs-22.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. That’s bloody lovely.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I’ve just dribbled (not saying from which end)!

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Thanks. In an ideal world I'd keep it and use it for the shorter rides and use the Multistrada V2s for the longer distance stuff but unfortunately neither my bank balance or garage are big enough!

5. Its the ideal second bike with my V4 trackbike but not sure I can justify the cost having just moved house :sob:

• Like Like x 1
  6. How big is the new garage on your new house? Just asking........................ !!

7. Garage is big enough, struggle with the wallet size though!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I can relate to that!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I forgot to mention that I bought my bike with cash from Ducati Coventry so it is finance free. I'll be putting it on Auto-Trader, e-Bay etc in a few days, prob the wrong time of year to try to sell it though but we'll see what happens.

10. Try the website Carandclassic as it's free of charge.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've just placed a refundable deposit on a Multistrada V2s travel with my local Ducati dealer so this has to be sold now. In addition to the list of extras I've fitted to the bike there is also a Ducati comfort seat added now & the paddock stand will be included in the asking price of £13,500

12. I've just placed this on Autotrader for £13,850 ono. If anyone from this forum is interested in it or knows someone who may be interested, the asking price for forum members or their friends is £13,000.

13. I may be interested if I can shift my streetfighter

14. Due to the MCE insurance situation (I'm affected by it) the insurance cover on my Monster will end on 31st Jan (it was due to run to Mid April). I need to get my bike sold by this date. If it doesn't sell it will go into the Dealers as they said they will try to sell it for me (but it'll be a lot more than I'm asking) I've reduced the asking price down to £12,250 for, hopefully, a quick sale. Please DM me if interested.

15. MCE are still taking new policies on Comparethemarket.

16. Wouldn't use them if they were the cheapest quote by a few hundred quid. Read some of the comments about them in the other threads on here. I think I'll use Ducati or Bennetts for my new V2s

17. I've with Bennetts for my Diavel 1260S. Pretty competitive imo.

• Like Like x 1
  18. My oil/air Monster had the cheapest quote from Ducati by a long chalk.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bike has now been sold. Could admin close this thread please. Ta!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information