1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2020 S1000xr

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Bondy7070, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Did the Multi's design guy jump ship?
    Looks smart.

2020 new BMW S1000 XR spec_05.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks pretty much same as current model

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. how does the Multi compare with current model?

4. Didn't even know what the old one looked like.
    Always thought GS was the daddy but with the new engine from the RR in it this'll be good crack.

5. My neighbour has one. He’s as slow as fuck on it. But that’s just him not the bike.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I changed my Multi for a 2016 model XR earlier this year. Fantastic bike. Don’t regret it for a second

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yep , it certainly isn’t a slow bike that’s for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It’s fast! And too much hard work tbh. Not relaxed at all compared to multi and GS.
    IMO

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Have been waiting for this to come out and to be honest looks like the Honda Crossover thing from the side. Whilst I’m sure the engine and dash will be great I think I’ll end up getting a year old one. At least it means I can free up some cash to get a 959 track bike

• Like Like x 2
  10. Slightly off topic but what you thinking, ex tri op?

11. Not a fan of how it looks??

Seems like there’s a black bike stood behind it, pug ugly imo

upload_2019-11-5_17-29-53.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ugly as sin !!! And they always had the s1000rr motor, im sorry to say they don't handle as well as a gs I've had both !!! Zgermans are very lazy with the styling on the brand new models ?

13. No want it to be road legal as planning on doing a couple of Ring trips next year.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I see the design of the pillion seat continues the trend of being 9 or 10 inches higher than the rider’s seat which makes mounting a feckking nightmare if you’re not a giant. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. On the old one you can do this -

• Like Like x 1
  16. you need an 899...I have just the thing

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. For sale - S1000XR...one careful owner!! :laughing::laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  18. :)
    But it’s not meant to be a GS is it ? As they have the GS for that sort of thing :)

• Agree Agree x 1

19. There is a guy on a black one i see in the mornings sometimes (along the Finchley Road). He rides in a similar stye to Chris McNeil, throws it in and out of the traffic like he is on a scooter. Is bloody annoying though, as he is a tail gater. Think that's an ego thing (that he is the better rider etc etc).

Do Not Sell My Personal Information