1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

950 2022 - Warranty Back To Two Years For All Ducatis?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by wethogs, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Hi All:

I have a 2020 950S which came with 4 year warranty. This is in the UK. Unless some one can prove otherwise ... I believe the Ducati warranty has gone back to 2 years for all Ducati 2022 models.

2. My Panigale V2, purchased in Feb 2020 only came with 2 year Manufacturer warranty. If you had any more than this I think it was bike specific or was a promotion they were running. I had quite a few issues with mine and Ducati were of the opinion it was 2Yr on all their bikes unless extended as part of the sale process.

3. It was (and still is I believe) just the Multistrada that has a 4 year warranty as standard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Is it that Ducati are no longer offering extended warranty after sale ? In 2019 I had 30 days to decide if I wanted 12 or 24 months extended warranty, last year I had to purchase the warranty before the sale was completed.

5. I got a 4 year warranty on my 950 Multi in October 2020. One of the reasons I went for a new one. My first new bike since 1985!

6. Its only Multistrada models that come with 4 year warranty.

7. My mistake ... thought the 4 year warranty was across the full model range.

8. In Spain the warranty law has changed, before it was mandatory 2 years, and after six months it was the customer who had to prove that the fault was the fault of manufacture. As of January 1, the mandatory guarantee on all new consumer goods is three years, during the third only where the owner has to prove that it is a manufacturing defect, and the first two, yes or yes, they have to be assumed by the manufacturer.

However, both Triumph and Ducati in Spain have already given 4 years of warranty since 2018.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information