1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

250 Single Brake Light Switch

Discussion in 'Vintage' started by Bob T, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Anyone have a 250 single or similar from around 1967? I was given one that needs a few bits refitting, but cannot find a brake light switch.
    From what I can gather it fits near the rear brake lever. I was given a couple of books by Mick Walker with the machine but can't find a decent photo of the switch in either of those.
    What I would like is a photo of the item, can anyone help?

2. Gowanloch Ducati acquired all the factory parts in a buy out for a lot of these models so they may have one. However they are in Australia, so there will no doubt be other related costs.

Gowanloch Ducati Parts, Performance and Service

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I'm restoring a 1959 175TS and get my spares from these guys. Both Nigel Lacey and Classic Ducati should be able sort you out:
    Lacey Ducati, Parts & Spares for Ducati Bevel Single & Twin Engines

Classic Ducati MotorCycles | Vintage Ducati Spares | Classic Ducati Restoration and information.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. I have my first order in with Classicducati.com, but they only have a mobile number and not a landline so it is difficult for us overseas buyers to contact them. Will check out the others thanks.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information