1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd Sat of the Month @ Boxhill

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by PhilB, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Hi guys, 13/04/2013 is the 2nd Sat of the month! time for the Ducati riders to meet at Boxhill, Dorking, Surrey from 10am
    Guys cause of work I'm not gonna be able to make this, however thought I would put a reminder up for you all!
    Lets hope we see some warmer weather soon :upyeah:

2. Can we make it a sunday instead?

3. Sunday is much better weather forecast according to the BBC.

I might be up for this, how about you Chris?

4. not too well of late John, might be there on 4 wheels.

5. Well looking at the weather forecast it is due to RAIN around noon.

6. This being the case I suggest Sunday would be a better day for a meeting. :upyeah:

7. I'm able to come on Sunday, as long as it's not tipping it down, in which case I wouldn't bother.

8. John the weather for Sunday is good and dry.

9. Peter that's from the weather forecast which is looking good I agree, the reality could be different!

Plan on being there about 10ish. I won't be on my Ducati as it's in too many small bits atm. Look out for a Triumph Sprint St in British racing green.

What will you be on?

10. Oh bugger!

my first chance to get to Boxhill, and on (hopefully) my virgin ride on my new Multistrada.
    Anyway, if its tipping down, I rather want to get back up North, with heat on the grips and hot on heals ;)

enjoy Sunday, guys!

11. John I will be on a Yellow 848 Streetfighter.

12. Sunday looks as if it'll work for me. 848 is at Pro Twins so I will be joining John by arriving on me Trumpet instead. :upyeah:

13. Great...................... anymore trumpets and we will get a band together:biggrin:

14. Plus one on that. Off to Brugges Saturday but would come to Box Hill on Sunday

15. Ken

Might you be interested in meeting me at Destination Triumph ( very appropriate) at around 9ish for a chance to hear stereo triples in action?

16. John, it would seem silly not to. Gonna do an oil change on it tomorrow, so all being well 9:15 to 9:30 sounds like a plan :)

17. I'm up for a Sunday morning meet rather than Sat, esp if the weather is better.

18. Ken Send me a txt or give me a call on Sunday morning just before you leave to let me know your e.t.a at Destination Triumph.

19. Think i could make Sunday, where are you meeting?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information