1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

44t - Mv V 999

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Cream_Revenge, Aug 21, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Somebody posted this earlier.

3. welcome back to 17th july 2018
    or

• Like Like x 1
  4. My 999 base makes more on the dyno than that S :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. What does yours make?

6. 124

7. Post Luigi Moto??

8. Post throttle balance and custom map but pre top end rebuild

• Like Like x 1
  9. Means very little unless your 999 makes 124hp on that exact Dyno in similar conditions... Come on people....

Back to the video, it's okay but where as I got the point of the first budget bike battle series, I'm struggling a little with the premise of this one. Also, 44t don't seem to be doing as much content lately which is totally understandable as they do it for the love I guess but would be nice to see some new ideas coming through.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Very little? You think they can be that far out?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. Yes, well known fact, there are cheating Dyno's out there. Not saying you have been to one, but we are only talking 4 HP and 2 of that could be down to atmospherics, 2 being just simple throttle body alignment.

If yours has a custom map I would expect it to beast a standard bike all through the mid range with optimised fuelling, yours might make 5-7hp all through the mid, so all I'm saying is that a stand alone comment that 'mine puts out 124hp' isn't really relevant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I’m liking this series. I guess it’s a little more true to life for more people than the previous one, you see a fair amount of these bikes about so it’s interesting to see how they get on. It’s a shame there’s not an Aprilia RSV in the mix as well.

The 999 gets my vote.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. That would have been a great option, as you can get such a lot of bike for around the £5k they were trying to spend...

14. I would have gone the Aprilia Mille R route myself. For the money they spent you could have actually picked up a cheap 848 but I like that they went older.

15. I loved mine. I was 23 at the time and felt like a hero...

47E50039-EA2E-4FF4-A249-A71268642EEC.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  16. My uncle had one and I used to do a bit of work on the market stalls with him when I was in my teens. Usually picked me up in the van, i'd wait at a bus stop early in the morning. Every now and then i'd hear him coming up the road on the Aprilia and get so excited. Lid on, jump on the back and off to the market in style. My hero - completely his fault i'm now into bikes and spend all my spare money on them!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I'd have one of those tomorrow! the last of the old shape with Ohlins and Radial calipers, lovely!!! I love Mille's from that era as In 2001 I was getting started with biking and had a RS125 in similar matt paintwork. Love Aprilia's

18. My uncle had the PlayStation 2 paint job on his. Loved it.

19. Episode 3. :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information