1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4G Test

Discussion in 'Test Forum' started by BrassFlute, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Wow! It's even hotter with 4G.

2. Have you got a thermometer? :)

3. It's looking like upwards of 30 degrees - down from 50! And that's in my back garden!

4. We don’t have 3G here, let alone 4G. Even the broadband would be faster if BT used a taught bit of string between a couple of tin cans.

5. Doesn't sound like you have much "Freedom of choice" if you don't mind me saying!

6. We don't even get a mobile signal... :rolleyes:

7. That's sometimes not a bad thing I feel :) :) lol

8. Same where I live :-(

9. Request a signal box (Femtocel) plug it into your broadband router and you will have full mobile signal round the house like I do! :)

10. Having come back recently from Holland and Germany, the mobile broadband service in this country is a joke, almost all over the continent I had a full, fast 3G signal and my iPhone was almost as fast as being on my home WiFi.

As soon as I get out of Oxford there is basically no reliable fast 3G service anywhere. So 4G? Great if you live in central London, reliable 3G service across the rest of the country would be of more use.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information