1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 695 Monster For £2250

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by dukesox, Oct 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi All, selling my wife `s 695 Monster, it is a 2007 model that she bought just under 2 years ago. We were going to wait till the spring to sell and have it serviced and MOT d as well as giving it a good clean and paint the footrest hangers etc but we have so much work on at home we thought it worth a try at a lower price now. We only decided to sell this morning and the pics were taken without cleaning the bike. I`ll do that at the weekend and post shinier pictures.
    Anyway, 2007 bike, some service history with the most recent being a belt service in Feb last year, 5 previous owners, MOT to Feb 27th. Mileage showing just under 15000 but the clocks were changed prior to us buying it. Looking at the MOT history I`d guess the figure is approx 18000/20000 but that is an estimate. HPI clear , reg AE07 FLR if you want to check anything online. We have 3 keys including the red and the code card is present too.
    A few scratches , scrapes and a little paint peel as shown but it runs nicely and is a good all round bike . Nice and easy to ride so good for newish riders. My wife is 5`5" and gets both feet down so suitable for the vertically challenged but sadly any giants on the forum may look a bit silly on it. I`ve ridden it a few times and it is fun without being intimidating.
    I have tried to show the bad bits on the pictures but if you want any more or close ups please ask. Please get in touch with any questions or to arrange a viewing with the bike located close to junctions 12 & 13 of the M1 in Bedfordshire.

Cheers
    David

695 1.jpg

695 2.jpg

695 3.jpg

695 7.jpg

695 8.jpg

695 10.jpg

695 4.jpg

695 5.jpg

695 9.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have to admit that although this bike is not exactly what I wanted to just have in my workshop and tart up; I am having to resist it very strongly, it is certainly priced in my favour.

Fortunately it is an Efi model and I'm not into electrickery bikes......I can only play around with carbed engines.

Besides, until I know the outcome of the hospital discussions, I don't think I should take anything on just yet.

Good luck selling it......and hurry up before it gets the better of me.

AL

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1

3. I`ll happily thrown in a laminated picture of a pair of carbs if it helps.....

That aside obviously your health is the important thing , I hope you have many years ahead of you in which to enjoy playing with carbed engines.

4. It will be the mower carb to deal with next, I reckon.

5. Exactly the same bike as I have, a cracking bike for the shorter/older/beginner rider, not too much power, but still with the classic Ducati character, worth a punt IMO.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Bike sold so please lock thread @Ducbird

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thread closed :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information